1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

faggot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lordjord96, Jan 6, 2009.

1. lordjord96

(&&&)have you ever used the word, or it just poped out?:***:

2. Lizz K

Nope. I refuse to use any of those types; including retard/ed, gay, faggot, etc. And I chastise my friends who do.

3. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i never used it. ever. its so..ugh. all i remeber is that when i was little my dad called my cousin one..i later found out what it meant and was so mad at my dad.

4. summersforecast

Ugh that word make me sick, it's really offensive. My crush, Jake said that and I was really pissed off at him but he had no idea why.

5. Trumpetplyer23

I'll be honest and admit that it has slipped out a few times, and I've said as a joke to a few guy friends (like, he's straight and dating a close friend of mine).

But I've never actually used it to bash someone or anything like that.

6. Brandford

No, i don't believe i've ever used it, even when i was little and homophobic

7. missmelancholy

Out Status:
    Some people
    My best friend Christian and I are always calling each other names. He calls me c*nt and I call him faggot. Because we love each other. <3

8. Greggers

I only call myself a fag, anyone else says it and its betch-slap time all over them! Sometimes i call myself a fag when im acting really girly around friends, as a joke really, cause im fine with myself. But there is a difference between joke and really meaning it. Its a fine line, so you really need to make sure everyone knows 100% for sure its a joke if you do use it (like my friends)

9. cjtom

cjtom Guest

What I wanna know is how the word became homosexually orientated? I always thought it was a meat product? :confused:

10. kaster

never in an offensive way, me and some friends were taking a little trip lately, and one of my gay friends says "Fag" and "queer" in discribing others as a complete contradictory-iroic type thing, just to us obviously, like if we're talking about someone we dont like he just goes "yeah...and they're just f**king queer" then he'll laugh.
    . As long as its not derogitory or hurting anyone and everyone knows its meant in a "loving" way I think its fine.

11. kaster

also saying "fag" here means cigarette, got one of my friends in a bit of a muddle over in the states asking if she could, and I quote:
    "bum a fag off of someone?"
    There were a few shocked faces and she was like "What?!... OH I mean CIGARETTE!"

12. Mickey

Of course I've used the word,but only in jest! I would NEVER use it in a bad way.
    People who are friends know this ,so all is good.

13. littledinosaurs

I don't use it in a mean sense (and if i did it wouldn't be to someone's face).

14. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    idk...maybe but it would of been a long time ago.
    I hate the word, mostly because of how its used. Everytime I hear it, its usually something like "Don't be a fag" "What are you a faggot?" "Dude don't take it up the butt like a faggot"
    So no, I really hate that word.

15. RaRa

I use it with my friends, but that's all.

But i do use it on people who aren't actually gay, go figure.

16. starfish

I've been known to say hey look a faggot while pointing at a bundle of sticks.

As to Liz Keller's point. I use retard and its forms all the time. However I use the correct meaning of the word, which is to delay or slow down.

17. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've only ever said it when it's in a sentence referring to the word itself (i.e. "I find the word 'faggot' offensive"). The only people who really annoy me when they use it are WBC members and white supremacists; the rest are usually braindead classmates who aren't smart enough to really know what they're saying anyway.

18. mattypants

i think i said it once. the end. i dislike the word

19. davo-man

No, I can honestly say that I have never used that word (outside if using it in reference to itself). I really strongly dislike that word, and as I so eloquently and drunkenly said to a somewhat homophobic friend, "When someone uses "gay" in a derogatory manner, it's a mild annoyance, but when they use the word "fag", I wanna bash their brains in"

In fact, because of that and me telling others that I really don't like it, they've completely stopped using it, or when they accidently say it, they will apologise to me.

I've got the same feelings for n***er. I was brought up in a family where we were taught colour blindness when meeting people, and that that word is completely disrespectful, hence I hate it when others use that word.

20. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't recall the last time I said it. It's one of those words that says more about the user than anything else, I think.

Lex