1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do or say??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Taytay387, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Taytay387

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a woman and I'm attracted to a female coworker..I feel it's mutual buts it's like cat and dog between us..she checks me out..cross the same paths as me.. On several occasions I've heard her moan as I walk by..we share plenty of eye contact..very light casual talk..there are times when she stares in my direction and even seems like she does extra for me to not her.. This is my first real crush on a female... I just need advice on what to say or do to break the ice and make things easier for one of us to come forward..

2. CyanChachki

First, if I where you, I'd check with your boss/manager on dating in the work place. If all is well and they allow it, then maybe start by engaging in small talk. Say hi, mention the weather, say something like "Busy day, huh?" if your having a busy day.. and grow the friendship from there. If the feelings are indeed mutual, things between you will come together naturally.

3. IrishJ

People generally have something in common, keep your eyes and ears open, looking for an opportunity to bring up a topic to build off of. Can always be as simple as hello, or a basic compliment. Be conscious of your body language and any subliminal messages you may be sending.

4. Nikky DoUrden

Maybe start off by making friends with her and see where it goes from there

5. Taytay387

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Small talk has happened..goodmorning/weather..it's like it's awkward between us now..it's like we're both scared after all the states..thanks for the advice:eusa_danc

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2015 at 09:28 PM ----------

I try it's just so awkward at this point..thanks for the advice