1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmu let's have a chit chat.. (specially lesbians)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shinystarainbow, Sep 22, 2015.

1. shinystarainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys so I ended up coming here again cuz there's honestly no place like here. People are so nice (here)! I'm a little bit down because I want to find friends that feel like me... I want to find lesbians that live near me or it could be from another place in the world too, I don't really care. But if you're from Spain, Madrid even better :slight_smile: (no more than 25 please.) I'm almost 16 so please don't mind my age cuz I got rejected a while ago after telling my age, all I want is to make friends. It doesn't necessarily mean that I wanna go out with someone, well if you're cute and not that old and there's an attraction and you don't mind we sure could go out... So yeah, I don't also care if you're black or white bi or trans a gender or gender fluid (like me). Guys really, I need to talk to people to comment about things that I feel. I feel like a rare alien honestly :frowning2: :eek(*hug*)

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I'm sure there are plenty of people here who wouldn't mind talking to you and listening to your problems. You're new here, so I thought I'd just give a friendly reminder: dating and meeting up in real life from this site is highly discouraged. Again, welcome to EC! :slight_smile: