1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know where I can get a good sports bra?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YinYang, Sep 23, 2015.

1. YinYang

I want to buy another sports bra so that I can wear one more often (I only have one), but I've looked everywhere. I want a sports bra with thin straps to I can wear shirts with larger necklines without it showing, but I also want it to cover my breasts (I'm an A cup, so it's not much, thankfully). Anyone know where I can get one? I've already tried Sports Authority, Target, and Walmart. I don't know where else to look.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried Old Navy? Also some other sports clothing stores should carry them. It's odd that Target and Walmart wouldn't have them though...

If all else fails you can order some online from Amazon.

3. Mateo

Interesting that you didn't find any at walmart I use to buy them there all the time. The kind I use to buy were what's considered spaghetti straps that I could hide fairly well underneath an A-Shirt (wife beaters, I really hate this name) and they had a fairly low profile as well.

I use to buy them for about $10 - $15 for a set of three, 1 black, 1 white and 1 gray.

I had to stop buying these though cause since I wear them a size or two smaller then I should:eusa_naug and I have squishy, sensitive skin the straps and bottom rim were cutting into my skin and leaving marks that would hurt. I'm a little chesty though so that wasn't helping either.:bang:

4. Cedar

I bought all of mine at Costco, believe it or not. For a while they were selling two packs of reversible sports bras by Champion for around 20 dollars. I don't really think they are the best ones out there(but I'd just rather not have boobs at all). As others have suggested, Amazon might be your best bet for sports bras.