1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do with new lingerie?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zoecrowley, Sep 25, 2015.

1. zoecrowley

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Dont know if this is out of topic but really need some help haha...
    so i just bought a new cami top, new bra and new pantie. and ive had the experience of wearing new clothes without washing and caused a huge and painful irratation on the skin...so this time im definetly washing them before wearing. but because they are delicate items so ill need to handwash them. is this gonna be enough to remove the chemicals or bugs off the items? also i can only use shampoo for some reasons is it okay? and this is the first time i buy women lingerie so...could you pls talk about how do you handwash it after you buy new ones and also normally after use as well? thanks so much this is the only place i can ask.....:lol:

2. AlamoCity

Use cold water, gentle detergent (if you dont have soap for clothes use a mild dish soap like Dawn). Use the gentle cycle in the washer and put the clothes in a mesh bag if you have one. If possible, let the clothes soak, if the machine has the setting or you can pause the cycle. Use extra rinse cycle if available to get rid of the soap. Dry items flat on a sweater drying rack or a clean white towel.

Id you hand wash them just rinse well and don't wring them dry.

I've never washed lingerie, but this is how I wash my more delicate items.

3. zoecrowley

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks for replying...but the problem is my parents dont know about this and i cant let them find out. so cant use washing machine...and also because of that i might only be able to use shampoo...but i can hang them in my room to dry...

4. AlamoCity

Well wash them in the sink and use dish soap if possible. Just make sure you rinse well (i.e. change the water several times to rinse).

5. Van

Van

You could ask one of your female friends to wash them for you at their house and then give it back to you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. zoecrowley

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    ok...and there shouldnt be too many problems right im really scared that i might have that irratation again haha...it even left scar...

---------- Post added 26th Sep 2015 at 05:45 PM ----------

haha nah im a trans girl so....at least i think im one no one knows about it....

#6 zoecrowley, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Probably best to hand wash them. You can get some detergent that is kind to the skin and it's probably not too expensive. Maybe you can Google it for advice