1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temporary Inactivity

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Taly, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been so actively the last few weeks, so I'll address this - and for those of who you have likely not seen me around here, then this is a good chance to find out the insanity that lies underneath these text.

Anyway, my life as of recently has been quite busy, and in other terms - changing for the better and/or worse. Not all is bad, in fact - things haven't been any better... at the same time, I've been dealing with small complications relating to myself - fully accepting that I am gay, while trying to be confident in speaking to others about it, which concerns friends and family who ARE accepting - but my parents specifically, who are supportive, but other things fall into this that just make the situation very unique and complicated.

This isn't even concerning relationship status, and other long-term things I've dealt with for awhile that I'm either coming to terms with, or going about it in a different way. I think I just need some time to myself, not in the way of "yeah, let's go do some crazy ----" more like "ok, what am I doing, and what will I be doing"

Neither is it counting that these last 2 weeks have been one of the busiest times of my life so far.

So if you guys see 1 or 2 threads in the support area, then wheee - I've learned how to put my thoughts down semi-coherently.

As for my activity; I'm not going to be very active for the next few weeks or even a month or 2.

...In terms of posting and contributing to the forum. I will be constantly checking my wall and any messages regarding my friends on here for conversation, and may post in 1 of my own threads every now and then.

And yeah, that's basically my message. I felt like I should have made this thread because from what I've seen, I've become a semi-popular face on this forum - and I thought that the forum community should know.

I also think that the forum community should know this as well:

You are special, and never let anyone make you think otherwise. :slight_smile: People will talk about you until the day you die and there's nothing you can do about it, as long as you know the truth and what's right that's all that matters. You are loved, and you are much stronger than you believe you are.

Always wanted to say something like that.... (*hug*) :kiss: :thumbsup: :smilewave

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are special to and don't forget it

3. Ryu

Ryu

Y'know I am so tempted to say that you're insignificant and meaningless in the greater scheme of things and you will be forgotten when you die like everybody else, but that's to much of a downer.

I have no idea how to be supportive or helpful in any wayy, so I'm just gonna put here a video that I have watched a fair few times and always pucks me up when I'm going through hard times.

[YOUTUBE]Mj5gvE4Ft3w[/YOUTUBE]

4. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hope things keep looking up, and life gets a bit less hectic...I definitely know how that goes, and will stay in touch. But take the time you need to work on all these RL issues that you've making such amazing progress with, and I'll give a bark here and again on yer wall.

~H. Pup