1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassed of my breasts? I love having tiny boobs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grungeteen, Sep 27, 2015.

1. grungeteen

Am I the only girl out there who loves having small boobs? I feel so grateful that I've inherited my mother's almost flat chest. Well, I do have boobs but they're small enough that I can just wear a tank top type thing (like a long camisole) and not a bra (I'm NEVER EVER GOING TO WEAR A BRA, I'D RATHER EAT DIRT AND HAVE MY F-ING PERIOD FOR ONE YEAR STRAIGHT THAN WEAR A BRA).

I just like to cover them up, I feel so uncomfortable if my boobs are visible, for some reason, I get really embarrassed and it doesn't feel right at all and I feel like me with boobs does not look like me or is me, I look foreign. This is also partly why I don't wear a bra- I no longer look flat chested and they are visible, and then, I don't look like me and I don't want to show myself to my family or anyone really.

If I could, I would take off my boobs and become flat-chested, it would feel a lot more natural. I don't really understand why I have these feelings, do you think it might be like dysphoria?

I just hope my breasts will stay small but I'm only 14 and probably already almost a B cup (guessing) so I've still got a lot of years of growing left. If they get any bigger than this, I'm going to cry.

2. Lipstick Leuger

My butch wife has larger ones and she hates them as well. She said that if she were 10 years younger, she would have top surgery, because she hates bras, and only now wears sport bras to compress them. She never liked hers either from a young age so there are others who feel as you do.

It is not wrong to feel as you do, some women do and that is ok. It could be that like my wife, you are more masculine feeling inside and don't see the need for them. It could also have nothing to do with anything at all, except they are annoying and they get in your way. There is nothing wrong with any type of feeling regarding your breasts.

I would suggest that until you stop growing that if you have to wear something for support, use a sports bra. You would probably find them more comfortable and if you get a good one, you will look almost flat chested. I have hear the Frog bra is good, you can get them online.

3. gamergirl99

I love tiny boobs too! (I MEANT MINE!! wait wat..) XD Anyway, I'm a size 34-36B and I'm completely fine with it. But yeah, I get you. I HONESTLY don't want boobs bigger than it is now.. but you shouldn't be embarrassed! Like Lipstick Leuger said (great advice btw!) you can use different kinds of bras to cover them and such.

And if I had a choice, I would wanna be flat chested. It is so much better. ;-;

But then again, embrace them! I don't think it'll grow that much since you're 14 now.. But everyone's different. ^-^

#3 gamergirl99, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  4. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a 34A. I have never grown out of a bra, though for the past year or two I have grown accustomed to wearing sports bras almost all of the time because I like feeling flat (I guess it's not just me?). I have heard other girls complaining about their boobs hurting when they walk down stairs or run without a sports bra. I feel lucky. I have to wear some sort of a bra though because without one my chest is all pointy and it is awkward.

5. candyjiru

I had a D-cup in the sixth grade, so I think it would be interesting to have small boobs~ I could wear anything I wanted (and not look like I was turning tricks, lol) and maybe... not even wear a bra? XD;;; 38 F... why T.T *knocks people over with boobs* XD;;;

6. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am on the other side of the scale. I have huge breasts and I hate them. They get in the way and I hate having to wear a bra. It's a nuisance to say the least. You always have to worry about the straps sticking out, to name but one of the reasons I hate it. I've reached a point in my life where I've wished to get breast cancer so I can have them removed. I don't wish illness upon myself, but breast cancer does run in the family so my chances are quite big to get it too. Both my aunts on my dad's side has had breast cancer, and my dad's mom also had it if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, that's besides the point. I hate bras. I struggle to find them in my size. I therefore have to settle for "old ladies" bras and I feel so ashamed of that fact. But I have no choice. I also can't wear bras with underwires because my breasts are so heavy that they push the wires into my chest, and makes it chafe me :frowning2: But that's alright. I don't mind wearing underwire-less bras. I'd love to not have to wear them at all but.....

7. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have around 34/36A. Never now my exact bra size..Hm I always cut out the tabs where the size is noted down, because they are uncomfortable and itchy.
    Well in general bras are uncomfortable and it seems that they only rarely fit perfect, but I wear them anyway. I could just wear shirts or tank tops without bra, but that makes me feel uncomfortable somehow :confused:

Argh but back to the topic! I am happy with my small breasts and couldn't imagine having bigger ones.

But no reason to be embarrassed when you have big or small breasts. They are what they are and it's totally fine that way.

8. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to feel that way until I was 13 or 14. I started wearing a bra later than I should because it just bothered me, & I hated not having a flat chest anymore. Have no idea why I felt that way lol but I had to start wearing bras anyway, because my boobs got too big to not have that support. I don't mind having big boobs now, but it has a lot of inconvenients :icon_eek: & bras are the worst -. -

9. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm like a 34-36 A I think...? I don't spend a lot of time on lingerie (I'm a bit of a prude sadly. I don't go searching through stores and stuff it makes me nervous) so I don't really understand how bra sizes work so I have no clue. I'd hate to have really large boobs, they'd get in the way a lot.

If you're worried about bras being uncomfortable, then try not to worry about that. Bras are good, they're generally not uncomfortable. (Just get the ones that clasp in the front and you're good) Keep the straps loose, no one cares how you wear it!

Now if you're not worried about the "uncomfortableness" of bras then it sounds a little like dysphoria but then again I don't really know. I wouldn't worry about it now. Just have fun learning new things about yourself! :slight_smile: I was nervous when I started wearing bras but it just sorta gets better as you go along. (Also stores make "training bras" that don't have padding. They're the same thing as the thing inside a camisole, and they don't have a clasp anywhere. Check into it, it may make you feel a little more comfortable.)

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm just over here thinking... I'd be fine with about anything really, other than this chest I do have.

11. Jalo

Jalo Guest

Oh my god, I'm in the exact same situation. Unfortunately large breasts run in the family and I cannot wait to get top surgery.

12. tourettesqueen

I'm big chested, but I too love my breasts just the way they are.

13. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Don't worry. I might not have breasts, but I do understand your pain. I happen to be a bit chubby only in my abdominal area, and it makes me a bit self-conscious. I worry about what other people might think of it when my abdomen sticks out from my torso even though nobody really seems to care. No matter what I do, no matter how much I try to exercise, it just never goes away. This might sound strange, but similar things can also be said about me having a penis. I get super self-conscious about the bulge in my groin even when I wear loose-fitting pants with my shirt over them. It just feels so uncomfortable to me. If there's anything I can say, it's that you're not in any way alone in this issue. Don't feel so stressed about your body, it's not healthy for you to stress. Love yourself for who you are, no what you wish to be. You'll be better off for it. (*hug*)

14. theKatia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm in the B-cup area, I think (lol I pay too little attention to my clothes). I'm also much less a fan of big boobs (on myself) because they get in the way. They might be small but I've still experienced the bounce when running (might have been when I wasn't wearing a bra). And I normally don't mind being kinda sweaty, but when your sweat keeps dripping between your boobs and concentrating at the bottom of your bra it's the most annoying thing evaarr.

I think it's worth spending time experimenting and trying to find the right kind of bras that make you feel comfortable in the right conditions.

15. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm the opposite, I hate mine because they are too small. I'm a 32C but I wish they were 1 or 2 cup sizes bigger. It doesn't help that I get teased and that I'm not allowed push up bras. And my hips are larger than my boobs by a good 3 inches, and I don't have a tiny waist, so I wish I had bigger boobs to make my waist look smaller. Also I love rockabilly/pin up styled clothing but most of those dresses you need big boobs and a small waist! Arrrrhrhh

Like I know big boobs are not good but that doesn't stop me from wanting bigger boobs.

16. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Mine are pretty small too. I guess I'm barely a B cup. I'm 16 and I don't think they're gunna grow anymore (I think they pretty much stopped within the last year or 2) so yours could stay that small.
    I kinda like small boobs too. I used to complain because I wanted big boobs, but now I love it. I feel like bigger boobs wouldn't really fit me either, especially when I dress more tomboyish.

For you if you want to wear a bra, I would suggest a sports bra. You can find some that are really supportive but don't have padding, so they just kind of hug you in and flatten you out.