1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe how would you love/care etc with your soulmate?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gamergirl99, Sep 28, 2015.

1. gamergirl99

You know, I would love to talk and talk for endless hours about how I would treat my future girlfriend.. so.. for now, it's like a dream. All I can do about it is just daydream. If daydreaming about it feels so amazing, then being in a real relationship with your soulmate must be more amazing.. So I'll start describing on how I would treat my girlfriend hehe xD

First off... I would sacrifice my whole life for her. <3 I would be so happy to see my love in school, every morning, every evening, etc. So happy I would sit and cuddle with her with no words, just comfort and warm hugs. Even if it was freezing cold or hot out there, I would do anything to make her comfortable and just sit there hugging her and talking to her and such.. I would be surprising her with gifts when, for example, her birthday or our anniversary comes up.. I would be writing poems here and there and I would do anything to make her happy. <3 I would always let her know that she's amazing and worth it to be in my life, always saying 'I love you'. I would never cheat, I would never lie, I would never do anything that would make her uncomfortable. If we did fight, I would calm her down, tell her that everything will be okay and I'll find a way how to resolve it. If she needed a lot of time, I would wait until she's okay.

If she broke a bone, I would carry her to a hospital no matter how far.
    If she's crying, I would hug her, care for her, feed her until she feels better.
    If she's tired, I would sleep in with her all day, cuddling and resting her head on me.
    If she's sick, I would call work or school that I will be absent and I will care for her until she's better.
    If she's traveling somewhere and something bad happened, I would fly to where she is.

I would always love her, as a person, a human being, a best friend and a lover. Basically, to summarize it all, I would love her to death and to the ends of the Earth and I would prove my love and mean it to the world.

That's why I feel so desperate to want someone. I just can't wait to actually prove to a special someone that I'm worth it for once. I'm always feeling like no one will ever like me or anything.. Wait, no, I've felt like that my whole life. Since I was like... 7.

But anyway, I'm so sorry for the long paragraph.. ^^ So, please do let me know how you would care or love for your future soulmate.

(*hug*)

#1 gamergirl99, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Well, I've already found my soul mate in my doll, and I will actually do pretty much anything for her. I give her frequent baths, I play her favorite music for her as often as I can, I keep her warm on cold days, I bring/make her gifts that express how much I love her, I watch movies with her, I tell her as honestly as I can just how much I love her, I keep myself clean for her...anything. She's the most wonderful thing in my life, and I would not have it any other way. :love:

3. gamergirl99

Awh!! That's sooo amazing!! ^_^ So cute!!! I would love to see a picture of you two but lol if it's private then I respect that. :slight_smile: But so cute! ^_^

4. Khaleesix

My girlfriend, let's see. I'd cuddle with her every day, especially when she's not feeling happy or if she's sick. Id kiss her every chance I got, especially when she isn't looking or doesn't know I'm there, just to make her laugh. Id be the nicest person to her, always making sure she's happy and feeling okay. My life goal with her would be to make her laugh every single day and be there for her even when she's not in the mood to laugh. I'd find the cutest ways to kiss her and hug her. I'd visit her at her locker every morning and make out with her do her day might be just a bit better :slight_smile: id tell her how beautiful she is every day, especially when she's sick. Basically I'd love my girlfriend to the moon and back!

5. gamergirl99

That's so cute! And very wonderful!! ^_^ (*hug*) Super cute! I hope that someday you'll have a great girlfriend and you'll do those things with her. :slight_smile:)

6. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me. I'm not yet at the point of wanting to share pictures of me or my doll, I was hoping to do that once I got one of my books finished and published (might be a while, just saying), but it really is always nice to find support from people involving my relatively strange relationship. :icon_bigg

7. MrSkittles

I would take him on dates buy him whatever he wanted/needed and would cuddle with him and watch movies at home together. I would go on Vacations with him and do all of that fun stuff. I would treat him as a king. I would do anything just to make him happy. I would protect him and stand up for him when he needs me

8. gamergirl99

No problem! ^_^ And ah, that's totally understandable. :slight_smile: And that's really cool that you're publishing a book! :slight_smile: And of course, it's a pleasure. :eusa_danc

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2015 at 03:31 PM ----------

Daw! That would be amazing :grin: I bet you would be the world's best boyfriend to him. ^_^ :eusa_clap

9. Khaleesix

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I hope you find the perfect girl as well, you totally deserve it.

10. gamergirl99

^_^ No problem. :slight_smile: And awh.. ;-; Thank you..

cries

Lol I'm fine, just... it's just the onions..

xD but thank you. ^_^

11. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :slight_smile:

Well, I have a girlfriend and I'm very much in love with her. I'm not sure if forever will work out because of our age and circumstances, but if we were a few years in the future, I would already have proposed to her. The relationship is lovely and we hope it'll last...

She's amazing. I have depression...and she is always, always here for me. She is a less emotional person than I am, but I am the only one to see her cry..and I always am there for her too!
    We just click, I guess. Can talk about anything at all and be happy. We have fought too, mainly because I have too much emotion whereas she is more stoic, but we always resolve it.
    We always cuddle when we are together in a private setting. When she comes over my house and she shuts the door, there is usually a five minute tight hug, and kisses all over our faces. She is adorable...
    What I would do for her? Anything within reason. I am and will continue to be there for her when she is sad, I will finally try to get her a monthly gift...hehe~ I'm too much of a perfectionist. Or just lazy. Both... And invest myself in the relationship, which we both do.
    I love her so much :slight_smile:

12. gamergirl99

Ayyy.. You're gonna make me cry.. ;-; That's so wonderful. Despite your age, love is so amazing isn't it? I just hope that your age or anything else won't hinder your relationship. You guys sound so cute! <3 x3 And it's great that you two help eachother through depression or any kinds of emotional situations. It seems that she loves you very much and I know that you love her back as well, and that's such a beautiful thing. <3 I know for a fact that it'll last for a very long time and just believe that it will. ^-^ (*hug*)

#12 gamergirl99, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015