1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams about roommate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myra, Jan 8, 2009.

1. myra

Anyone else ever had dreams about their college roommate? I don't have any attraction towards mine. (horrible personality, not that pretty) But last night, had a crazy dream about her and her bf. i won't go into the odd details, but i ended up kissing her and when she was getting married to her bf, i had to dance with the groom. I slapped him and went over and kissed her shoulders and neck. (that's as dirty as it was guys...sorry for the letdown) Woke up thinking "what the hell?" Have you ever had just random dreams about a roommate?

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

That happens to me whenever I spend too much time with people.
    I had one like that about my brother back when I was at home. I woke up and literally screamed. Ew. Gross.

Now I'm sure Freud would have something dumb to say about the dream, but no one cares for his dream analysis anymore.

So in short: yes. Random dreams. Check.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not quite a roommate, but a girl in my year who's in the room next door to mine. I can't remember much just that I was on top of her kissing or something and I woke up and was like, 'wait I don't even like you, wtf????'

4. apollo89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream about my first roommate last night. BEAUTIFUL portugese guy who was south african. Spent most of his life in America though, so he doesn't have an accent.

He had a stale personality, and I just stopped talking to him, so we switched roommates. My current roommate is a cool cool guy, never had a dream about him that I can remember. But I have heard him have sex twice, so I don't really have to dream about it.

5. Lizz K

Well not so much my roomates, but people in my classes definitely. This girl in my sociology class visits my dreams a lot...

6. randombelle

Hey, I haven't had thoughts or dreams like that, but I do however know that it is completely normal.Especially as you list yourself as being pansexual. If you are close to someone, you may begin to feel more for them meaning that you are having deeper, more sexual thoughts and feelings towards them. Don't worry about it, just remember that we're all different. Chill. It's fine to have feelings like that as long as it doesn't start to take you over, you're fine.
    x