1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute guys looking at me ???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dblockdavis, Sep 30, 2015.

1. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have just started noticing this now. I am 29 years old. Sometimes i will notice a cute guy looking at me. They are usually about 18-22 years old which is my guess. Most recently, i saw a cute skater kind of guy looking at me in a store. He had a sort of "awww" look on his face. About 10 minutes later i passed him again in the store and he smiled. I have very low confidence and i thought he was making fun of me. Also in a grocery store i went to order something from the coffee place and one of the guys behind the counter's face lit up and he kept looking down at what he was doing and then up at me. like i distracted him somehow. He had a warm look on his face. Another time at work, i was showing a customer something (he was with his mother), and he seemed very happy. I made a joke and he laughed at it. He kept looking at my mouth when i was talking to him. When i was leading them to a product i heard his mother say "Don't" to him. What could that mean? Don't do what? I have been told i am a 7 on the looks scale, but naturally i just think i am being made fun of.

2. ScatteredEarth

Well maybe you live in a gay-friendly area, and happen to have a higher population of LGBT people than normal :slight_smile: They say that there's someone for everyone, and it looks like you've got a couple of potential someones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Rainbows~Exist

sounds like you're a hottie :lol: Own it!

4. guitar

I'm with Rainbows Exist! Smile back, flirt a bit, chat it up :slight_smile:

You'd be amazed with a little self-confidence can do and who it can attract. Someone who's somewhat shy and doesn't have a lot of self-esteem, I've found when I "act" like I have confidence, others really notice.

5. MouseKeeper

I wish I was as lucky as you. :slight_smile: You're popular. Take it while it lasts.