1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I give him another chance?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Sep 30, 2015.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was with this guy for a year about two years ago. I loved him so much. He ended up telling me he lied about everything we had in common to make me lose trust in him and hurt me so i would leave him alone.. I found out a few months ago that his parents made us break up because they are supper traditional and stuff. And he made up that lie so it'd be easier to get rid of me. We've been talking over fb messenger and we still have major feeling for each other... Honestly any other guy that's not him is not worth it to me.. And it's been two years!! I know I'm young and still have a whole life ahead but I think I still truly love this guy... Would I be stupid to give this another shot? He's not with his parents anymore.

2. Yosia

Do you trust what he is saying? Are you sure that he isn't going to hurt you again?

By all means, if you love him then go for it. But consider it very carefully.
    Best of luck.

3. Psaurus918

Yes. It sounds like he was under pressure from his parents. Did he handle it the right way? No, but if you really like him give him another chance

4. WonkoTheSane

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd give him another chance. If course, I'm stupid, sk do whatever you want.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This.