1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone confused with life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by robotman, Sep 30, 2015.

1. robotman

I'm abit down in the dumps... I was wondering if anyone else feels like this?

Everything seems to be moving and changing but I still feel the same (I'm not quoting the song btw lol) as I did several years ago. I just don't see an up side and I really am unsure of what is going on in my head and I'm just wondering if anyone here is feeling the same? I'm going to be 22 really soon and I just feel like I'm stuck.

Honestly I feel like crying about it but the tears won't come out. Sorry killing the vibe and sounding gloom, there is a happy person deep down but I just feel "meh" and I need to know if it's just me that feels like this...

2. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah I also feel the same. I've been depressed for a very long time now and I've just started talking to my mom about it, but I don't think I'll be getting help anytime soon. (can't afford it and have other problems that need to be taken care of) I think maybe you should see a therapist because that's what I would do if I could. Just keep in mind that you will feel that happiness rise again at some point that's how I keep going.

3. Distant Echo

Is anyone not confused with life? Seriously? Are there people out there who know what they are doing, know what they want, know how to get it, and are doing what they need to?
    Maybe. But I've never met anyone like that, and it's sure as hell not me.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Life is partially where and to whom you are born, but it is more so what you decide to do with these circumstances.

Often times folks try to go it alone, and that's fine at times. Certain situations require a solo effort, but you can do much more, open more doors, when you accumulate a productive and supportive network. Most have the pleasure of referring to this network as 'friends', but some of us simply call them associates.

One person can change the world... if the world wants to. Life often leaves that last part out. The moment you realize this and begin making yourself useful, be it in terms of talent or nurturing or anything beneficial, is the moment you pull the individuals and opportunities to you like a magnet. This is when the fog of confusion begins to recede and for the first time, you can see purpose.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's okay to cry. Try looking at what are the current life circumstances that make you feel stuck. Is it your work/education? Living arrangements? Location? Lack of hobbies? Lack of friends? If you are feeling down for a long period of time, you might consider talking to a counselor/therapist.