1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extraverts and crushing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ameryllis, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just curious, to all the talkative, outspoken people here:
    How do you guys act around your crushes, and what kind of stuff do you say to them? Also, for people with outspoken partners, did they act differently around you before you dated that made it obvious they liked you?

My current crush is quite outspoken and talkative, and she also compliments people alot, so I can't imagine how she would act around an actual crush. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bumping this...:3

3. CalluxRising

I'm not that outspoken here but I consider myself as one IRL. In front of my crush, I tend to get all serious though. Mainly because I have the tendency to get attracted to introverted, serious-looking, kinda mysterious type of people so I try my best not to look like a fool by blabbing too much when I'm with them. The only time I get to be too loud and craycray is whenever my friends are around and my crush happens to be nearby. I always make it sure that she sees that I am not a slug and that I can be human whenever I want to. It's like my way of letting her know that I have a crazy fun side and not just all too business-y which is exactly what my current crush's first impression of me.

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me as an extrovert, I go up to the person and start talking about maths or physics or something, to try and prove my intelligence, or babble on about something that was in the news. Then, I just hope that the person finds nerdy people attractive (as I feel like Intelligence is my best quality).

It hasn't worked.

5. Themis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, ironically when I crush on people they don't really tend to notice.. I've had a couple of times that people I'm not crushing on thought I was in love with them (and so that their crush was mutual). That is because I somewhat like to be a bit flirty and when I'm not really crushing on the other I'm not afraid to get hurt. Unknowingly they often think I try to flirt with them. When I'm actually crushing on someone I get very afraid to get hurt, so try everything not to get too attached, or at least not to appear like that. I give of enough vibes that they often think I "might" be interested, but hardly ever enough that they know it for sure...

Actually a huge problem :confused: