1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't access EC since forever!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ModernCat, Oct 2, 2015.

1. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

Until recently I realized that it was just me whom I couldn't access EC.
    I used Hola to change my IP address to US and tada, here I am.

I'm wondering if the country I'm in, or my service provider could've blocked EC. I couldn't connect with neither via wifi or data.

So I'm glad to be here! I hope this method still works tomorrow. Like what is my provider or the country blocks Hola the next day

2. candyjiru

I've been having the same problem, even with hola... but today it suddenly fixed itself @.@;;; I had to constantly reload and mess with my setting and still it was so slow and wouldn't load half of the time... I don't know what the problem was, but it seems to be fixed, at least for now~

3. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

I couldn't access the site at all since last month, today I realized that I could've used Hola. It loads slowly but hey it works.

Although it's not illegal to be LGBT in S Korea, I'm starting to get worried if they had blocked EC because it's a LGBT site. (The country's homophobic btw) If they had blocked the site at all, I wouldn't able to access here at all right???

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure about the site and the blocking and the technical things, but either way welcome back to EC! Glad that you can access it now.

5. candyjiru

Ooh~ are you in Korea too? Yay~~ And yeah, about 3 or 4 weeks ago it was down until I fiddled with my hola settings and found one that worked slowly and halfway at best T.T It also doesn't work on my phone where I can't use hola, so I think you may be right about the blocking T.T

I should probably just give in and buy a vpn one day, but since I don't use netflix or hulu or anything, I haven't yet...

6. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

Wow I didn't expect to see someone in Korea here!

7. candyjiru

Haha~ me neither ^.^ I guess we're just too cool~ haha *flips hair* Message me sometime ^.^