1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only time felt like this for a woman???...need advice???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dontgo5490, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Dontgo5490

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have a open gay friend !!!...i am having feelings for her...never been with a woman...nervous ...I think she's flirting with me but I'm not sure...there is a big age gap too!!!

2. Distant Echo

For a start, age is irrelevant. As long as you are consenting adults, who cares.
    As for the rest...why not take a chance?

3. Dontgo5490

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Okay I'll be 40 and she is mid 20's....we work together...she's even mean to me at times...lol...okay not mean just picking...we both aggravating each other...laughing and cutting up....I'm very loud and open but this is new to me....so I want to say something but afarid it's not what I'm thinking??

4. Distant Echo

Do you see each other socially?

5. Dontgo5490

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    We went out one time ...I brought some friends and she did as well to listen to a band....I had a blast...hopefully she did too...after the band ended...her and her friends was going somewhere else and I wanted to go...at first she told me I could go but would have to take a cab home...I told her that's fine idk.....I was drunk and wanted To go...we had a blast and her friends loved me...I think...she opened the car door for me...then few days after at work we split a steak dinner and she cut up my steak for me???....she even asks about people (men) I talk to......the funniest thing she did was change some words in my cell phone...like chaged things to mean different things...it was funny...lol

6. confusedbubble

Let things flow you could even try a bit of flirting the age gap isn't anything to worry about

7. Distant Echo

Invite her out for a coffee or something? Somewhere quiet where you can talk. See what happens.