1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PART TWO: Should I give him another chance?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Oct 4, 2015.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In case you didn't read my first post:

Should I give him another chance?
    I was with this guy for a year about two years ago. I loved him so much. He ended up telling me he lied about everything we had in common to make me lose trust in him and hurt me so i would leave him alone.. I found out a few months ago that his parents made us break up because they are supper traditional and stuff. And he made up that lie so it'd be easier to get rid of me. We've been talking over fb messenger and we still have major feeling for each other... Honestly any other guy that's not him is not worth it to me.. And it's been two years!! I know I'm young and still have a whole life ahead but I think I still truly love this guy... Would I be stupid to give this another shot? He's not with his parents anymore.

PART TWO!
    So we hung out the other day! It was a little awkward at first because I hadn't seen him over a year. But only after a few minutes it was just like old times laughing and just great. And I really enjoyed it.. And lol well here's the fun Nicholas sparks cheesy moment. I DIDNT SEE THIS COMING. It was rainy and around midnight and we were sitting in his car and we were just laughing and our song was playing and we looked each other in the eye for the first time since we met up and he put his hand on my neck and gave me a peck and hugged me and whispered "I missed you"

I honestly have high hopes for us because it just feels so natural. But I still do have trust issues to an extent but I'm not going to hold what had happened in the past against him. But I'm still going to be cautious obviously but it's looking pretty bright at the moment

2. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd give him another chance