1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ufo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lordjord96, Jan 9, 2009.

1. lordjord96

so a ufo crashed into a wind turbine in england(unlikly).but who els thinks this or who els has anyother idea what might have happend. or are we under attak?

2. Blaz

Blaz Guest

. . . .O_O. . . ..What?. . . .Are you speaking literally or theoretically?

3. lordjord96

4. Ben

Ben

They found a mangled up wind turbine somewhere. And of course it was down to little green men coming from Mars - intent on causing mass destruction... :eek:

I know out of those which ones I'm more inclined to believe :slight_smile:

5. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Doubt attack. I'm. . .aware of certain things, and if this is an alien cause, it's more of an "Whoops. . ." type of thing than attack.

There's other explanations as well, but one must not jump into conclusions without any feasible evidence. I wouldn't worry about it too much. . .there's much greater things to worry about. . .

6. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I Think It Is Possible, However I Don't Believe The UFO Is From Another Planet. My Theory Is That In The Future, I Don't Mean Near Future, I Am Talking Like 2800, We Created A Ship That Can Go The Speed Of Light And Go Back Into Time (To Our Time) And They Try Not To Be Seen But It Happens Accidently...

Hey It's Just A Theory, I Could Be Wrong, Mars Could Be Attacking Us! :confused:

:eusa_danc

7. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    finding planets to attack is not as simple .. since every planet is didfrent .. if all the planets in our solar system where to have oxygen and all the stuff we need to surive it will still be difficult because of gravity .. humans could not live on jupiter since the gravity would crush us.. this limits aliens to a very little amount of planets .. as the planets must be around the same size as theirs with the same atmosphere

8. -Michael-

But the blade that broke off couldn't be found could it...

IT WAS THE CHAVS!!1
    They steal anything, even little old ladies.

9. lordjord96

lol!!! the chavs

10. Apocalypte

Dear sweet zombie christ stop capitalising every word.

11. myra

I think its entirely possible. the universe has been around for millenia. I mean, when you look up and see the stars, the light you are seeing is from 2 billion years ago. So it is very likely that, in the entire universe, there is some civilization that has the ability to travel through space and are just as curious about our world as we are about theirs. they probably wonder if we're the little green men.

And steve...not only would the pressure on jupiter crush us, but here's another thing. There is nothing solid about that planet. Its all gas. We would step on what would be the most solid thing and start sinking. We'd eventually get stuck in this semi-gooey muck that only gradually turns solid. But...that's if the gravity didn't kill us first. haha.

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

:confused: when was this?? it wasnt in the newspapers

13. Shyvin

I think this is entirely not possible.

This all boils down to logic, and scientifically the human race, and all life on Earth for that matter, exist because of a host of very rare events took place that allowed Earth to become suitable to maintain life(and to stay that way long enough for us to come about). There are so many factors that contribute that no one knows them all. Now as far as life out in the galaxy, I wholeheartedly agree there is life. But for life to survive long enough and evolve into higher intelligent forms I am skeptic. Very skeptic. The chance of another race evolving and creating technology that allows them to travel fast enough to get to us??? I just can't see that being possible. They would have to travel WAY faster than the speed of light. And what use would there be for them to "hover" around our galaxy for no reason? Are they a race of spies? Surely they would have more important things to do.

The reason why UFO stories fade fast is because they hold NO weight. If a UFO crashes and extraterrestrial life was inside the whole world would know. You would find an article about it at freaking NBA.com. It would be the most significant thing to ever happen to Earth. No government would be able to wrap it up. I hate conspiracies. (We landed on the moon, folks.)

#13 Shyvin, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  14. Bunny

Oh my God THANK YOU.

15. Shyvin

lol I sent a private message to her saying the same thing.

16. Bunny

I was starting to think I was the only person bothered by it. D:

17. Shyvin

I think everyone is, but we're all so darn nice!

18. biisme

I doubt it's UFO.

But, this reminds me of something. In the 30'3/40's there was a radio broadcast in which a group of players acted out a modified version of Orson Welles' War of the Worlds. People really believed the broadcast (even though the radio announced several times before and during the broadcast that this was a story), and New England went into a panic, and several people actually died (some jumping out of buildings).

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1930s/a/warofworlds.htm

I wonder how we would all react if we heard what we thought were authorities telling us what we thought was the truth and it was something as frightening as this.

19. gaius

gaius Guest

we always look for signs of water etc. when we look for life on other planets, what if these aliens didnt need water etc.??????

20. Shyvin

These aliens? The story is bogus dude.