1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life changing experiences

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gear2BQueer, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got invited to a party the other day by someone in my class and me being super socially anxious decided to go anyway. I can honestly say that it was one of the best nights of my entire life and I've been on like a natural high for the past few days. This one party felt like it melted away most of the depression and anxiety I've stored up for years now. :grin:
    .....So this is probably the biggest life changing experience of my life so far, granted it's a small victory it has helped me a lot. I'd like to see some of you guy's life changing experiences/victories whether they are big or small.

2. Bidrwhofan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Discovering the female me.
    Finding out my Bisexuality.

3. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First kiss, sex, kinky sex, first job, swallowing :wink:

#3 Charon, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first concert, first time actually succeeding in writing a song, going on that trip to Europe a few years ago... just a few I can think of on the spot.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the party and you're feeling better! :slight_smile:

5. AlamoCity

Washing, dressing and transferring my grandmother's dead body from her bed to the funeral home's gurney is probably one of the more eye opening experiences. It demonstrated to me how fragile life is and how we are here one day and gone the next. Also, I had never before been in the room when someone passed away; learning to let go and knowing that you can't always prolong life is a lesson worth remembering.

On a lighter note: Standing on a ledge on Pikes Peak in wintertime and seeing the eerie and majestic beauty of the landscape and feeling the bone-chilling cold air made for a great experience that reminded me that snow actually falls on earth (I'm from Texas :lol:slight_smile:.

6. guitar

There are 2 moments related to my sexuality. The first was going to an Alice Cooper concert.

The second, like the OP, was a party. Me & an acquaintence from university ended up staying up late drinking after everyone had gone to bed/left. We got to talking, we started to open up about our lives, he mentioned feeling broken "I think I might me gay." "I think I might me too," I replied. He looked at me for several seconds, then leaned in and kissed me. In that instance,all of the "might be" completely vanished.

7. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My birth. My life was never the same afterwards.

8. guitar

As my friend says, "some women give birth to a little boy, mine gave birth to a legend," as he sits in his crappy 1 bedroom apartment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: