1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Feel Better?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WolfyFluff, Oct 5, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

I hate school

2. Yosia

What is it about school you hate?

3. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do too. I'm happier knowing that I have 1 more year left though. Do you have any friends you hang out with at school?

4. CyanChachki

Not sure what you hate about it, I'm not sure exactly what you're feeling bad about so it's a bit hard to give out an answer. However, I'll try to help you out in the best way that I can.

Keep a journal. Write all your frustrations, all of your thoughts and feelings in it. You can also write letters to people that won't get sent, maybe start taking some art classes to allow your expressions out on canvas, I hear that drama class helps a bit.. maybe even join a group like poetry or chess to meet people who you can share interests with. If your work is hard, possibly try rewarding yourself after tests. Like say, if you pass a test, treat yourself to a coffee or order a pizza. What is it that you like to do? What are your hobbies? Maybe you can find an after school program around your town or city that you can take that will progress you in one or more of your favorite things to do.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think we need to clarify a bit more on why you hate school before we can help you. Do you want to talk?