1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy Friend Being Confusing And Annoying?! Help?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grungeteen, Oct 9, 2015.

1. grungeteen

So me and my best friend are both bi (tho I'm questioning whether I'm lesbian) and we're friends with this boy who is in the year below us. I mean, we're good friends with him but there are a lot of falling outs, he is usually quite sensitive to things and will cry if you say anything even a little bit mean or jokey to him.

A couple of weeks before this happened, he mentioned to me that he thought he was bi too.

So we all attend this youth club once a week. A few week ago, me and my best friend got there early and we were just chatting and he was standing nearby. We were making rainbow jokes and talking about funny and amusing posts about being bi or gay on Instagram (like the one where it talks about you shooting rainbows out of your hand etc.).

As we're talking, he randomly walks up to us and goes "just because I don't have rainbows above me head doesn't mean I'm not gay". And then me and friend are just like "wahtt?". Really confused. We weren't even talking to him or about him and he just randomly comes up and says this? I'm still confused. And then he pretty much told everyone he was gay (by saying really obnoxious things out loud, not saying it directly like I'm gay) but then he says he has a crush on a girl and is almost going out with her (and he said to me, when we were alone a few weeks ago that he's not gay and he hates it when people assume he is?). And then when my best friend mentioned his 'gayness' he gets all angry with her for saying it 'ouloud' and 'now everyone knows' and we're just like WTF?!

He also said out loud "bend over and I'll show you how gay I am" and we were literally like OMg WTF!?

He says that his art project is now to do with something or someone with "just because I don't have rainbows above my head doesn't mean I'm not gay". And we sometimes have no idea what he is going on about? Like we never even said anything to him about 'rainbows above his head' and all that stuff? He's so obnoxious all the time and just a plain idiot.

He's just so confusing and sometimes just plan rude?!

I don't understand.

2. grungeteen

3. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He sounds kinda crazy to me, I have no clue why