1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting my hair cut?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tourettesqueen, Oct 9, 2015.

1. tourettesqueen

I'm a fifteen year old bi girl and I am planning on cutting my hair short. My hair is dark reddish blonde and a mixture of curly, wavy, and straight(some strands are straight, some are curly, some wavy, its weird.) and kinda frizzy at times. Its wavy and curly in the front and under, and the rest is more straight. I have an oval shaped face. I am not willing to shave any part of my head(I'm not that brave). I don't really have a style. Sometimes I look really femme and girly, sometimes I look kinda punk, and sometimes I look like a tomboy. I guess I'm kinda stylefluid.
    Here are the hairstyles I have in mind. Please feel free to suggest any you like and tell me which ones you think would suit me. Sorry if the pics are big, I have no idea how big they are going to be until I post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. candyjiru

As a fellow wavy-haired girl, I would recommend the first one~ it will be much easier to straighten/tame it if there's a little length on it, and once you train it, it should fall nicely ^.^

But, a word to the wise~ short hair styles *seem* like they'd be easy (less hair!) but they can be really precise and are actually quite difficult to get looking just right... it's a big commitment, so be prepared and make sure to ask your stylist what products they use (and what they recommend for you personally). I would also recommend going somewhere a little nicer for the first cut to make sure it's the way you want it and done right, and then you can go to a cheaper place to keep it all trimmed up later on ^.^

Good luck!!

3. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get a hairstyle that doesn't require you to straighten your hair regularly. Too much straightening will dry out and damage your hair. Get a hairstyle that will complement the waviness of your hair.

#3 Awesome, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  4. BandFangirl

BandFangirl Guest

I like #1 but, as a SUPER-curly haired person I totally agree with Awesome ^