1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

University In Paris or Berlin? Help?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grungeteen, Oct 11, 2015.

1. grungeteen

So I know I'm only 14 and university is still a few years away but I'm already starting to think about it.

I currently am living in the UK and I hate it, it's so boring and so it would be my dream to study abroad somewhere. Of course I would love to go to the U.S. (NYC) but that is wayyy to expensive so it will probably never happen.

I would like to study somewhere in Europe- preferably either Paris or Berlin (tho I do like Berlin better than Paris) and it is my dream to live in both cities at some point. Luckily, I am a member of the EU so I don't have to worry about visas or any of that stuff.

The only problem is language. I want to find a good undergraduate course in something interesting that is taught in English (I am learning French but I probably won't be good enough, I know no German at the moment but I'm planning to start learning soon).

I don't know if many universities in these two cities (Berlin in particular) have courses that I like that are taught in English. I would like to either go to an art school or a film school or a normal university and do a course in like a language or something but I would like to go to a film school or do a course to do with filmmaking. It's just finding a place that is good and is in English!

Any help?

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what attract you in both cities and what are you looking for exactly in the university as well as the city you want to live in ? I have only been to Paris so can't really enlighten you regarding Berlin but maybe about Paris (even though it's not really a city I like).