1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ixsus, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ixsus

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey so over the past wile I have been finding that I not only getting more curious about having a relationship with a guy but also having more sexual thoughts about guys. I honestly don't know what to do though should I try finding someone to experiment with or should I just come out all together and see what happens?
    :help:

#1 Ixsus, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  2. StoicHeart

I.would look for a good guy to experiment with I've known some that thought they were gay but after experimenting it was just a curiotisy for them.

3. guitar

Don't come out until you've got a better idea of your sexuality. Whether you need to experiment is up to you - that was how I knew for certain I was gay - but coming out can be a difficult decision with major ramifications. I wouldn't come out until you know what your sexuality is because it can be difficult to take back. I told a few people I was bi before I was mentally ready to say I was gay and it took me some time to undo that.