1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That Perfect Someone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Oct 14, 2015.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What would look for in a person? Personality, beliefs, looks, Etc.

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personality:
    Accepting and non-judgemental - Important for obvious reasons.
    Someone who is sweet - I'm all for those romantic gestures and cute nicknames.
    Best Friend - I look for a best friend in a girlfriend. Someone I can be weird with, not worry about looking my best for them. Someone I can be comfortable around, and talk about almost anything together.

Beliefs
    I would prefer someone with similar religious/political beliefs. I'd be open to others, but It would take more for me to consider a relationship with someone of different beliefs. I personally, wouldn't be with someone who was very religious, but then again, if they were, and respected my beliefs, I'd try being open to it. Political beliefs, I'm pretty liberal and generally, I'd like if my partner was too.

Looks
    It depends- Everybody has their unique features that makes them beautiful. Sometimes, it's not completely their looks. Some people have a beautiful smile, eyes, face. Some people just radiate beauty. Their demeanor, their confidence. I can't give a description of "Perfect" looks because there is no perfect, really.

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Essentially, me.

I kid of course. Only that - since I don't believe in such a person or that they exist (and if they do/did exist they must have been hit by a truck because where are they) - it's quite unlikely I'll ever find the "perfect someone."

As for preferred traits?
    Personality:
    Must be rational and thoughtful. Cannot be easily swayed by peer pressure or societal norms, therefore must be strong willed and independent. Creativity would be nice, but practicality could also come in handy for my lack thereof. Otherwise, very loyal and emotionally sensitive whilst not over-emotional or neurotic.

Beliefs:
    Not Satanism. Not anything overly mystical, spiritual, or meaningless. Something grounded in logic, good faith, hope, and peaceful tolerance.

Looks:
    There can be beautiful specimens of any race, hair/eye color, and physical qualities. However I'm especially drawn (for whatever reason) to those with bright blue/grey eyes and dark brown/black hair.

#3 Kodo, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  4. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Only right answer.

5. Justinian20

The perfect guy, well since I think about meeting him a lot, I know what I'm looking for.

Personality:
    He would be a very kind hearted and nice person, He would be quite independent and he would also have good hands for painting and drawing(just because I think that compliments me beautifully with my way I can envision my ideas). So in a way, he would be creative.

Looks:
    Any colour hair, but his eyes would be a beautiful blue and he would have some slight muscles, (for lifting heavy objects and because muscles are really sexy visually). (He doesn't have to have any of this because I'd like any type of man except for morbidly obese men).

6. Charon

Charon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personality: Same as mine.

Beliefs: Anything he wants, just respect my atheism.

Looks: Beautiful eyes, hairy, sexy torso.

7. Distant Echo

Personality - funny, caring, cheeky...a warped sense of humour and a willingness to be silly just for the fun of it

Beliefs -not racist or homophobic. Religion is fine as long as they don't need me to believe too. A strong sense of fair play.

Looks - Irrelevant.

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You are correct.

Fortunately, I'll settle for less than perfect, as everyone will eventually have to. Love is the ability to accept someone's imperfections, and still view them as perfect anyways.

#8 kageshiro, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kind, caring, and understanding

10. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personality
    Someone who is intelligent and well spoken, can be open minded and carry an interesting discussion independently for a long time. Passionate and ambitious about something- not necessarily of course every aspect of life, but of a certain area or field. That's always admirable to me...of course it's better if their interests didn't completely clash with mine, or be too foreign for me to appreciate (though I'd be happy to make that effort to educate myself on their interests if I were interested in them). Kind and respectful, decent manners. And of course...a good sense of humour, and charisma. A certain sense of positivity and curiosity for life. I feel like I've listed a whole lot of generic positive personality traits here, so all in all it fully rests on the person. There can clearly be exceptions to this, but who knows, maybe I can also meet someone who fits this profile perfectly. We'll see.

Beliefs
    Similar to mine, morally and politically. I don't mind something a little different, but if it's vastly contradictory to my own I'm afraid we probably won't get along very well- or won't get along in the long term. Which is ideally what I'd want in a relationship in the end, the long term.

Looks
    I'm not going to say looks aren't important to me. They are. But I don't have anything specific in my mind right now. If I'm attracted to them, that's all there is to it.

#10 Alder, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015