1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your suspects

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TexasRomance, Jun 8, 2007.

1. TexasRomance

TexasRomance Guest

Okay I thought I'd be fun to see who you think is a gay/bi celebrity.
    personally I think Zack Effron is. =P
    Your turn! xD not someone who is openly gay though =/

2. Swimmerboy

Michael Phelps... you know he's got a thing for guys in speedos... as do I!:grin:

3. Swimmerboy

Oh, yeah... he's gay! :lol:

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that Liberace was gay... I don't know why but I think so...

Seriously, Ricky Martin.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think that counts because he's been so evasive he might have well just come out.

Liberace was gay, yes.

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if there's any truth to that report, then yeah, that sounds pretty gay to me.

Does anyone else find it weird that Harry is getting MORE attractive as he gets older while William is getting LESS? Because when they were teenagers Harry looked like a dog's breakfast, but William seems to be more and more taking after his father, the poor thing.

8. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going to go with William Sledd on this one and say Clay Aiken! That boy is so gay, does he really think he's fooling anyone?

But he doesn't count because everyone knows, so I'm going to go with Tom Cruise, he's gay, no doubt.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Of course it could just be that it's the first time in his life that he's got any freedom.

Yes, I agree. At the time of Diana's funeral etc William looked like he was growing into a really good looking young man, but obviously the Windsor genes have kicked in now. Harry is definitely becoming more attractive physically.

On the subject of royals, what about Prince Edward? "Resigned" from the military, worked for years in theatre, eventually married his best friend of many years (under pressure I think) who is a very independent business-woman, still no children as far as I know. There have always been rumours and speculation that he's gay, and even the marriage didn't do much to quell them.

10. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it bad that the only real reason I want to see the Hairspray movie is because he's in it?

Oh okay, I also want to see it because of James Marsden. And because I love musicals. And because I love stories about outcasts winning the day. And Queen Latifah is cool. And Michelle Pfeiffer. And Brittany Snow. And Allison Janney!

But seriously, it has Zac Efron! *grin*

Although really, I don't understand what the big deal about High School Musical was. I'm like... hmmn... REAAAAAAALLLY juvenile. Very Disney, not in a good way.

I preferred him in Summerland.

Oh hey, it would be cool (in a very dirty way) if both Zac Efron and Jesse McCartney were gay. Oh dear now I'm mentally writing Summerland slash. Bad me. :icon_twis

But I've always wanted Nick Carter to be gay. My friend and I decided that he and Brian were in love but Brian was too religiously indoctrinated to ever be able to accept his feelings for Nick. I mean seriously, Frick and Frack?

11. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know if he's gay. Being American, I know I have a peasant's view on the royal family, and I think it's funny you Britons care so much. But I don't think he's gay. From my perspective, a lot of the British royals, and European royals in general, never really get all that mature. I think he may have had a hard time growing out of his boyhood nature, and the family was just trying to make him grow up.

12. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    True. It must suck to be them SO badly. Well, in certain respects. I just remember thinking that for like 2 or 3 years they couldn't have gone ANYWHERE where there wasn't a magazine with their dead mother on the cover. I guess maybe they are super-insulated but surely you can't be THAT insulated.

Sounds quite gay to me. They have one child, born 2003. At least according to Wikipedia. Lady Louise Windsor

And please, before anyone stupidly suggests that he can't be gay if he's married with children, I would point out at least... what is it, two members of this very forum who are (or were) married with children.

I love this from Wikipedia:
    Because you know, if you were interested in virile young men, you would just NEVER meet any if you were heading the Duke of Edinburgh's Award program. :badgrin:

13. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Can't forget Jim McGreevey, govenor of New Jersey. He had two or three kids, and admitted he was thinking of men the whole time while "making" them.

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I couldn't care less about most of them. A couple of them are interesting to speculate about, but most of them are completely dull.

I am not at all interested in the ongoing enquiries and conspiracy theories about Diana's death for example.

15. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that's kinda why I don't find him very heroic. I mean all he did is come out when he was forced out, and he'd been cheating on his wife and lying to his constituents.

16. TexasRomance

TexasRomance Guest

lol wow! to everyones post
    william shakespeare was gay...:confused:
    i didnt know that until this year

17. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Joey I'm going to have to admit you're right on this one :icon_redf. But just so you all know, he wasn't fooling anyone. Everyone, or at least everyone in New Jersey, knew he was gay, it was always the topic of conversation at BBQ's and parties. His coming out was just a formality for us. I said he was my hero because he's representing New Jersey and he's gay, not because of what he did to his wife and his kids.

18. GuitarGirl1350

CLAY AIKEN. NOT GAY.
    SERIOUSLY.
    I know this to be true, without going into details. (No, I didn't bang him ;] )
    I know he acts gay though.
    He's definitely the most flamboyant straight guy ever.

I'd have to say...Ricky Martin.
    and Justin Timberlake. I think him and Lance had a little somethingsomething going on :wink:

as for McGreevy, I think he's an asswipe. He's AGAINST gay marriage and came out by writing a book of his sexcapades! He's not heroic at all; he's a self-depracating coward who thinks of himself first. What man who actually considers his children's feelings writes a book on how he cheated on his wife?! I can NOT stand McGreevy.

19. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry, but every time you claim to know this "for sure" and then don't provide details, it just makes me think... "yeah, riiiiiight."

I realise you are possibly telling the truth, but if so, you are telling it in the most difficult to believe way.

It's pretty similar to someone saying "Yeah I know X is gay... for sure. 100% fruit. Big time homo! But I can't tell you how." It just begs to be dismissed.

20. GuitarGirl1350

So we'll say I might have connections to certain famous peoples and I might just happen to know him a little more personally than most fans?
    I don't feel obligated to provide all the personal details. This is something I keep to myself.

I can't say for 100 percent sure, and I shouldn't have said that before. He could be lying to me. Who's to say he isn't? Maybe he's closeted out of fear or something. But with my present knowledge, I'm going to say he's straight with 99 percent certainty.

I do wish he was a touch bi. I think he and Lance Bass should totally f*ck. ^_^

I'm a little insulted. I haven't done anything to have my credibility doubted, nor have I a reason to loose all the friends I have made in the EC family. I guess I can understand your logic though, because I would probably think it was a bit shady from the other side. No bad feelings on my part though.

#20 GuitarGirl1350, Jun 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2007