1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anonymoose09, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Anonymoose09

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know what to do about my problem with want penetration (I'm a bisexual boy who wants a dildo but obviously can't get one because of age) I'm wondering if I should try and ask my parents or I should keep it to myself.

Plz help.:help:

2. ScatteredEarth

Uhm, that's a really touchy subject with a large amount of variables, but for the sake of a response, I'll just assume you're within the 13-16 range, that your parents don't know of your sexuality, and that they aren't on the supreme liberal side..

Generally speaking, as a teenager, parents don't like to hear or even believe that their child wants to be sexually active. Add to the fact that their male child wants a dildo, and that could cause feelings anywhere from extreme awkwardness to anger and anything in between. Now, granted if it's something you feel that you could talk with your parents about, then.. I suppose you could, but I'm pretty sure it'd be an awkward situation no matter what.

That being said, you don't need a dildo to 'penetrate' yourself. If you really want to see what it's like, any sort of phallic object that you're willing to stick up there could work.. pens, toothbrushes (although that sounds ew), hotdogs/sausages you warmed up to be warm, etc. The last option would be, of course, actual human contact, but that's not something I'd really recommend at the age group I assumed earlier.

As with all things, don't rush into trying to do anything, and make sure you've made all precautions before you do some such thing.