1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A strange love story ......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tinkerbell2790, Jan 12, 2009.

1. tinkerbell2790

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay this all started about 1 year 5 months 17 days ago. I was sitting at a table and this boy looked at me and said that i am happy. I said i am and how can you tell, he replied that i can tell it in your eyes. I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom , i didn't realize that he already left. He was walking in the doors of the bathrooms , I said hey whats your name. He said that his name is Brian. Then from that day on we have been talking. At the Potatoes Bowl football game we started dating . Then we lived our lives as a couple then a couple of months went by then he left to Tennessee to his moms house. He came back and all of his friends were saying shit about what i was doing . Which i wasnt in the first place. I hate rumors. We broke up , that killed me so bad. I almost died cuz i didnt have him near me. :bang: After a week or so went by we got back together . Nobody was happy but they had to deal with this shit cuz its life. I think we were made for each other. :thewave: I was so happy with him. It was Feb. 14, 2007 came around and he left for the army boot camp. I moved back home with my mom in NY. I was happy about that but i was not happy that i was away from Brian. I lived my life for the next few months alone then he wrote me out of the blue and told me that he missed me and loved me. He told me that he regreting breaking my heart . Its January 12th, 2009 . We are back together , no one likes it but like i said its life. Its a long distance relationship that everyone has to get over . See what i mean by strange relationship love story....:thumbsup::thumbsup::icon_bigg:kiss:

2. Ben

Ben

That's a nice little story!
    It's always good to make new friends :slight_smile:

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Aw, that sounds special.

4. lordjord96

sweeeet....... do you know if he will ever come back?

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have merged the two near-identical threads about this.

6. tinkerbell2790

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yes we ar back together

7. 318951me

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

that sounds amazing...hope you guys have a long and happy life 2gether