1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrifying horrible possiblyscarring dream O_o

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Linus, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I was gonna put this in the General Support/Advice forum, but it ended up being too random. So here it is.

Okay, I'm severely out of it today, and I'm also sort of paranoid, not to mention, a bit afraid of my latin teacher. This is mainly due to an absolutely traumatizing dream I just had, possibly my worst.

Be warned, my dreams are weird as fuckleberries. Don't even try to interpret them. You will get lost in fuckleberry land. Warning: a bit dark. Like a horror movie or sumthin.

So basically, my woman latin teacher now has a guy body and talks in a guy voice. So it's almost like a random dude just plastered her face on as a mask, and it's reeeaaaalllyyy creepy. Anyways, he/she/they? invited me to dinner at their house. The dinner was really fancy and yummy and stuff, so I was like happy. Then the personal waiter/butler dude comes to cut the large pizza, which wasn't fancy for some reason. Like just a pizza. But then the pizza cutter thing starts spinning/whirring, and it has a jagged blade. My latin teacher takes it and starts walking towards me, grinning maliciously. So, because I'm some secret agent or some snot, I leap up and stand on my chair, withdrawing two short knives in defense.
    But then, Mwahaha! My latin teacher pulls out two humongous butcher knives and charges towards me with killing intent. He stabs me, not fatally/minor wound, And I stab them back, in the chest, over and over again, but they're not dying. THEY'RE NOT FREAKING DYING. They just keep trying to kill me.
    I somehow escape, Even with the evil dogs from hell-that-can-breath-fire tracking me down. So then I go hide at the pizza shop where I apparently work. I'm telling my colleagues to help me, when my latin teacher shows up. Now he's trying to play the nice guy, and they're like, "i'm so sorry I scared you, let's talk things out,"
    And I'm like "wtf, get away from me I don't trust you!"
    But, he explains that I have to trust him, cause I have homework or something, idk. And if I don't trust him I'll die. Um no. Still don't trust you bro. You freaking tried to kill me.
    So I run off again. I go home, and prepare for Halloween. And my teacher follows me, because apparently we're "friends" now, and he can just walk into my home. And apparently my parents don't give a shnit about that. Even though he's a stranger and also like forty something. Creepy much? So we prepare for Halloween. I pick out my costume and he stays downstairs w/my parents.
    Annnd yeah. nothing happens for a while. time skip.
    A few weeks later(at least it felt like it, probably lots longer though)

I'm graduating. I'm visiting a college that I'm attending. Don't know what it's called, cause tbh this is a dream. But it's real big, which freaks me out a little...
    And guess who follows me to college?
    So there's my... Is he honestly even my latin teacher? Probably more like an invading alien or somethin. I don't get along with other aliens. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Nope, he's definitely not from my home planet looollllzzz.
    So he's there lurking. I feel like he's gonna try to kill me again. Then he invited me over to his house again, with some friends my age. Eh, what can I do... *peer pressure*
    So I go. And his house is bizarre, with this weird garden throughout it. Or something. And there are a bunch of hot peppers in it. On a... trellis? like, not growing, just hanging. And for some reason, I start eating them. Even though I see him raising the knife behind me... I just keep eating cause they taste good. :3

There was more, but I'm too lazy and my memory is fading. I think we went to the beach where he tried to drown me. Yeah. And I was wearing socks while swimming w/my friends. Pink and green ones. Pink on one foot green on the other. That was random.

Weird part is, I really love latin class, and my latin teacher. It's like, My favorite class, and my favorite teacher. And none of this dream relates to my life in any way shape or form. But I'm still traumatized from it.

#1 Linus, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Yosia

Dreams are weird things which can freak any of us out. Don't worry about it, it's just a dream and it means nothing haha.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That was a weird fuckleberry dream alright!

4. Plattyrex

It's okay. I have dreams like that too sometimes. I sometimes have to sleep with lights on for a month or so, but eventually I stop worrying about it.

5. PerditionRawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Now I'm wondering what a fuckleberry looks/tastes like.

But speaking as a member of the recurring nightmare club, try not to dwell on it. Useless advice, I know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But sharing helps. (And hot water bottles in your bed if you're having trouble sleeping)

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This would make a hilarious short film, no offense...