1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out? Never to my family...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChicoFranco, Oct 26, 2015.

1. ChicoFranco

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have grown quite comfortable with myself recently and had the courage to come out to a handful of my friends. They are all open minded about me being Bi and we've grown even closer together ever since.
    But to my family, I don't think I'll ever have enough courage to do it. Especially my mom. we've been very close ever since i was born. She raised me up all by herself. Except when i had to go live with my aunt when she lost her job. We've had more than a fair share of struggles. However, i thank God for every minute i have spent with my mom. i love her to death and cant stand to see the disappointment on her face as i break the news to her. love you all.:kiss:

2. armydude

armydude Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I haven't come out to family yet either but am sure I will soon. No rush, but sounds like you have a good relationship with your mom and I bet she'll understand even if not at first. Keep your head up bro, things will be alright.

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll never come out to my family-it's comforting that you've had the thought. Good to know that you're close to them, too. Keep that bond strong-it's hard to mend it if it breaks. I'm sure your mom won't react too badly, and will understand you if you do come out to her. Keep your head up; we're all behind you! (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)