1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WolfyFluff, Oct 26, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

Why are people, even among the LGBT community, so awful?

I get scoffed at for saying "good morning" to one member at the LGBTQ school club. He acted like I said the most horrible thing ever.

Why do I even bother trying to talk anywhere, especially online when hardly anyone talks? Why am I even alive in the first place?

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    LGBT or not, people can be assholes. That's a constant, no matter your orientation. People like that aren't even worth associating with; I'd remember that guy who scoffed at you and not even bother with him anymore.

3. Joelouis

I'd draw a line straight through that guys name and that'd be the end of any future involvement with him. I just can't be bothered with idiots like that and they're not worth a second of my time.

Don't give up on everyone though just because you've been unfortunate enough to cross paths with people who are difficult to associate with. A lot of people are good people!

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are many people who aren't good people. In fact, no one is considered a true 'good' person-we've all done something bad in our lives, admit it or not. The same goes for whatever color or orientation you are-there will be people who scorn. The best thing to do is to ignore them and move on with your life. Why let something so insignificant bring you down? It's just a small bump in the road.

And, if you're wondering why you're alive just because someone scoffed at you and no one is talking to you-you've got some serious issues. Why you're alive-no one can tell, and you've got to find that purpose yourself. Maybe no one wanted you to be born-but since you are, take it and move on. Find a purpose in your life, and find why you've been born. That'll take up a huge portion of your life to find out.

5. Yosia

People are weird. It doesn't matter what community you are in, there will be assholes whether you want there to be or not.

6. DinelodiiGitli

A lot of people have difficult things to deal with (not trying to make excuses) and some people get.....well, grouchy due to that. Others flip around and are nice to everyone.

People vary so much, it's best to ignore it and move on so you won't get dragged down.

7. Kinky

Kinky Guest

What's about the "I'm nice once you get to know me?"
    I see a whole lot of people claim that way about themselves!

8. Asuzu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally HATE humans... I stay to myself outside of work. :/

9. Ryu

Ryu

Take a lesson from Izaya from Durarara.

'Just because I like humans doesn't mean I like you personally'
    It's a good motto.

I personally believe in what Suzuya said:
    'I don't care about the people that piss me off. They can go and die for all I care.'
    Wise words from my favourite unloving psycho. Seriously. I have to sit next to a massive bell-end in form at school and I would love nothing more to stamp his neck into mud and break his spine. But if you're a nice person I'lll be nice to you back.

10. Plattyrex

Some people are just kinda mean. I wouldn't say, however, that most people are like that. When someone behaves like that we treat it as abnormal because the majority of people wouldn't do so. As for the kid who scoffed at you, would understand if you didn't really want to have anything to do with him at this point, but try not to judge him too harshly. I feel like sometimes people get really snippy when something is going wrong in their personal lives, and based on how irrationally it sounds like he acted I wouldn't be surprised if he had other issues going on behind the scenes.