1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living blank canvas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Canterpiece, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, I just don't know anymore. I've always just felt so apathetic to life for well quite a while. I just don't care, I'm terrible at making decisions for myself. Sometimes I wish someone else could just make my decisions for me because they're so insignificant what does it even matter? I mean we're all gonna end up living similar lives anyway.

What's the point of building up a personality? What's the point of anything I guess....
    I just feel so bored all the time, but I don't feel like doing anything because everything just seems so pointless.

Sorry, just needed to rant I guess.

---------- Post added 30th Oct 2015 at 11:58 PM ----------

Bump?

2. Yosia

Honestly, in my opinion, the best way to live life is to not really think about the bigger picture.

I have to agree with you that, as a whole picture, this world seems really fucking pointless, but if you just try to find things to do which have a point then it becomes easier. For me, this is college right now. Not too long ago I just spent my life thinking about the bigger picture but it just let me down and resulted in me giving up the course I was on because I thought what's the point? But this year I applied to something I was fairly interested in, and just focusing on college and friends gives my life some point to it i guess.

Basically, just live your life, do something if you feel like it and leave the thinking until you absolutely have to. Is this responsible? No. But does this better than thinking about the big picture? Yes.

-------

This is just my advice. I understand that it may not work for everyone, but it keeps me functioning. ^^

3. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, I do have a habit of over thinking these things and it's hard to find anything to invest in these days. But I'll try and keep this in mind. (*hug*) Oh well, at least it's nearly the end of half term so I'll be going back to College soon and I'll get to see my friends. Can't help but feel I'm missing something though. (*hug*)

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'll keep this short.

I don't see any purpose in this world, but I refuse to believe I cannot make one. Simply put, I do things that satisfy my curiosity and fulfill my needs, and along the way certain variables appear. Life is about looking for opportunities, but living is about making them.

If you put as much focus and effort as you do into finding the positives, as you do the negatives, you'd be surprised how much your life can change. This doesn't mean putting a smile on your face and being friendly alleviates your problems, but at least now you are controlling your life as opposed to letting something else control it for you.

5. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wise words Kaiser, wise words. :thumbsup: