1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First lesbian sexual experience and feelings of inadequacy...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by agraves, Jan 14, 2009.

1. agraves

Wow. That's all I can really say. About 4 days ago my girlfriend came to Virginia to visit me. She lives in New Jersey. We have been dating for all of 9 days. Anyway, she got a hotel room and we went there to visit for a while and have some dinner. After dinner she took a shower while I watched tv. When she came out I was laying on the bed. She came over to me, got on top of me and started to kiss me. After we had been doing that for awhile she slowly put her hand up my shirt. Eventually she went down on me and it was amazing. I had never felt so wonderful or had so many orgasms in one session. It was like nothing before.

So, my problem is that I feel inadequate. I have never had a gay relationship and she is aware of it. She tries to reassure me that I will perform just fine and she has no expectations of me, but I am a perfectionist and can't stand to do anything less than perfect. She has told me what she likes and doesn't like, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to do something wrong anyway. Everyone feels this way, right? How do I get past this feeling? Just go and do it I suppose.

2. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Probably the best thing to do is just to trust her and listen to what she says. Practice makes perfect right?

3. Mickey

It's perfectly okay to be a little nervous. Your g/f sounds like she'd be willing to help.
    Just remember,the more you worry about it,the less relaxed you'll be. I'm sure you'll do fine!

4. Congrats!

And don't worry. If she's as awesome as you say then she'll help you and tell you what you're doing right. And just like thebikelady said, practice makes perfect! You'll do great!

5. mnmpython

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definately jsut go do it. I felt the same way my first time. I had a girl laying in my bed and I was sop nervous that I went to take a hot shower, and I thought, "OMG you idiot! You have a hot girl laying in your bed and you are taking a fn shower?!" So I go in there not knowing what I'm gonna do, and BAM! Everything was fine and she loved it, adn I felt kinda silly for being so nervous. It's just a girl and we know how to drive them crazy and throw them over the edge more than anyone = )

6. loving the pink

Just relax and take your time. You know what feels good for you, and you can pretty much guarantee it will work for her. Dont be afraid to ask, she'll appreciate your making such an effort to please her. Woo!!!!

7. TheRoof

you should take time-like its ur first time, and everybody feels that way when its ur first relationship!