1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apology

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DanDan, Nov 1, 2015.

1. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to take the opportunity to apologize to everyone on here for all the rants I've gone on against non-monogamy and so forth.
    These last few months have been challenging, to say the least, and I've been hurt by a few guys in the process. I come and rant/argue on here because I honestly don't know where else to release this rage I have inside. I'm not as hostile in person in person, trust me, it's not really me. I just have a lot of hurt and don't know how else to deal with it. I don't want to talk to my friends that are off in college because they appear to be much happier without me as they begin to make new lives for themselves with new people (even then, when I DO talk to them, they rarely answer). I don't really have anyone else to talk to. I've felt lonely, so a lot of things easily irritate me recently.
    I still believe sex and what-not is special, but I know I don't have the right to talk down to others who disagree.
    Once again, I'm sorry.

#1 DanDan, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Incredibly mature of you to come forth like this. Congrats on taking this step.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Talking about what's inside that's upsetting you is a very positive approach to take. And owning behavior you aren't proud of is another great step to take. I admire you for doing both.

I think the more you share about your experiences, the clearer your own understanding about it will become, so I'd encourage you to just continue opening up about it, here or when you have the opportunity to do so in person with someone who's earned the right to hear your story.