1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So complicated...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Countrypanda92, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Countrypanda92

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate when you like someone, of the same sex, and the first thing you think is "I wonder if they even swing that way and if they do I hope that they give me a chance." I think that she's into me, but I cant really tell. This is someone that I have had feelings for for years and we lost contact for a few years, but recently reconnected. We talk every day and we flirt. Trying to plan to hang out soon. I would be so nervous. I'm sorry for rambling. I just don't have anyone to talk to about anything, so my alternative is writing about it. Help? Lol :help::eusa_doh:

#1 Countrypanda92, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. CyanChachki

If you're confused to whether she's LGBTQ+ or not, the best thing to do, is to ask her, or if you're concerned with possible backlash, ask her what she thinks about the LGBTQ+ community. This may not give you a straight forward answer, but you'll at least know where she stands. For now, it's best that you don't get too attached to the idea that she's flirting/interested. If she turned out to be straight and uninterested, it may be harder to get over the crush in the long run.

#2 CyanChachki, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best thing right now is to ask her on her standing regarding the LGBT community. But of course, there are people who aren't homophobics, but are against the idea of dating the same sex-this is most of my friends. Right now, just be careful about not going overboard with your feelings-to not think that she will be able to return them. Sometimes they might be willing to flirt, but not date.

4. DietCoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh gosh, I always have the same problem. There's a guy at this thing I'm doing right now, sorta like a medical study thing, anyway, he is so cute, like cute is an understatement, Bangin? I think bangin is the best word to describe him. I swear he is checking me out every time I'm there. But I probably wouldn't try to even flirt with him because I don't know if he even likes guys or not or if I'm just seeing what I want to see. It's funny because I could be right that he is checking me out hardcore and he could not be making a move because he doesn't know that I'm gay, and I don't know if he knows that or not. I know this isn't at all helpful but I'm just saying you're right it is unfair how much more complicated it becomes just because you're attracted to people of the same sex. It blows