1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting comic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Erzulie, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Erzulie

I just found this interesting article on a comic someone made. The article is like "oh, it's super accurate" and it is sort of... in a very roundabout way. I feel like it's a little more complicated than that though. What are your thoughts?

A comic that accurately sums up depression and anxiety

2. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I think the comic is pretty accurate.

Although, I do think that it is a bit basic in its explanation, making me feel like it should be part of a children's book. But I think it does a good job of explaining it to people who might not understand how depression & anxiety affects people.

3. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Cool comic! Though I doubt I have depression, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder four years ago after having suffered from it the first ten years of my life. I hate it!

For me, it's dysphoria and anxiety that are a team. Dysphoria strikes, which makes my anxiety stronger. I want to punch them in the face.

4. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Erzulie

Love hyperbole and a half! And yes she did explain it quite well. I also agree with you Xeno. That's what I meant by it being accurate in a roundabout way. You just put what I was feeling into better words.