1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JedenPolska, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedenPolska

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I saw that some people actually form relationships off emptyclosets, and so I just thought this was worth a try. I haven't had my first kiss yet, and I'm feeling like it'll never happen at my environment at school, and that I'm already too late. So, if anyone else is in the [...], and would be interested in becoming friends/meeting up, message me. You could just leave your kik or something. I'm actually quite picky who I find attractive, so this probably won't work out, but whatever. Also in case it's not clear, I'm NOT interested in anything beyond getting to know someone else, and then kissing.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! While it can happen that you form a friendship with someone and feelings develop, please do not use Empty Closets for the purpose of finding someone or meeting up. Empty Closets is not a dating site, and it is not to be used as such.

As you are a Regular Member you cannot use Private Messages to exchange any contact information at this point in time. Trying to exchange contact information anywhere on the public forum can and will lead to restrictions placed on your account, or a ban.

While you can exchange private contact information through PMs, we still discourage members of doing so, or if one feels they really want to exchange it, to be careful when providing that information.

If you have any questions about the use of the site, please create a thread in Ask the Staff, and a staff member will be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.