1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Bits of News

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Jan 16, 2009.

1. I have two very unrelated things to share but didn't want to create two threads. So.

Item 1: I'll be away until Thursday because I'm going to the inauguration!!! I may get quick chances to get on my iPod depending on the hotel's wifi. We shall see. Send me good thoughts and wishes for a hot roommate! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Item 2: I have a new lesbian friend! She's two years older than me and goes to my school. I didn't know she knew I was bi but apparently everyone knows and that's old news now. She asked if there was anyone she needed to beat up for me. :lol: and if I could sneak out tonight. But she's going to take me to a LGBT youth group soon! This girl makes me look like a total prude- seriously, it's really bad. But she's the most hilarious person I've ever met. xD So now I know a grand total of TWO gay friends!!

I'm going to bed now; I have to get up at 4:30. :eek: *hugs* I'll miss you! ~megan~

2. Dazed

Dazed Guest

im glad you made a new friend have fun at the inauguration :] if one can have fun at that haha :]