1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want a conversation in real time.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hiimpaul2014, Nov 14, 2015.

1. hiimpaul2014

My life feels a bit of a mess sometime and i don't have anyone to talk about stuff with. Even the counselor I'm seeing keeps me talking about the things I don't think are beneficial. Like it's just a verbal band aid instead of talking about the main issue. Is there anywhere online I could go. Like a chat room for people to just listen about what's in my brain and give their reactions. I want to help other people straighten out their thoughts too but I need help myself first. Can you all help me out to find this place to chat in real time.

2. Zelos

Hey Hiimpaul2014 !

I'd be glad to help and chat with you. We could use the chat here on EC, but only full members can use it. So you should apply to become a full member and post a message on my wall when you want to chat, and then we can talk :slight_smile:

I am often on EC during the evenings.

3. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey!
    As zelos said, apply for a full member and then we could chat. I have applied for it too, but it seems like it would take some time.

4. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey, there's a website called 7cupsoftea that I think you might find helpful!

5. hiimpaul2014

Thanks guys. Why is there an application process for full member. I might check out the 7cupsoftea site too.