1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stories of Lost Wallets..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Nov 21, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

Have you ever lost a wallet? Like maybe on top of your car at a gas station, at school, restaurants or anywhere? share your story!

Well, yesterday I was at a gas station getting gas. I know that this is a horrible idea but I would put my wallet on top of my car while I put gas in my car. I never leave my wallet, I would always check to make sure that I grabbed it. But for some odd reason, I didn't check and now my wallet is lost forever with everything inside. :bang: Good thing I already canceled my debit card. Bad news I have to get a new ID. I already got my new driver's license so that's good. And what's funny though not funny, my brother lost his wallet at his college so this should be fun.

At least I learned my lesson

So do you guys have any stories about lost wallets?

2. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I was in HS I left my wallet on top of my car at the gas station. Fast Forward a couple a weeks I was called to the office and a police officer was waiting on me. Freaked me out, but it turns out the prisoners who clean on the side of the road found it. He decided to bring it to the school himself. That was a fun one to explain to my friends.

When I turned 21 I went out for my birthday and got pretty drunk. I was refusing to drive at the time so we were walking around the square of the city. I was either pick pocketed or just dropped it. That one was lost forever.

I haven't lost it recently! Minus misplacing it around the house. hooray!

3. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never wallets, but I've left my phone in public places a couple of times.. both times the person who found it rang someone on my contacts and returned it to me.

surprised I've never forgotten/lost my wallet given how.. absent-minded I occasionally am.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever since high school, I never used wallet. I always put my money in my pockets. Why? Because I know that I would lose wallets easily :lol:

5. CyanChachki

No, but I remember this one time when my family and I where in LA and my older sister had lost her wallet. She remembered where she placed it, went back and it was gone. So of course, we freaked out because all of her stuff was in there, ID, cash, passport etc. We couldn't leave my sister in the US and my parents didn't have a whole lot of money left. After about 3-4 hours of searching, it turned up that the people where looking for her before handing it over to the lost and found, just in case the staff members decided to take the money inside the wallet. I remember passing them a few times and thinking about how frustrated they looked and then thinking, "LA must be a really busy place!" ....yeah.

6. denouement

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In the span of two weeks, lost my wallet, keys, copy of keys, and finally left my wallet at home and accidentally scared myself lol. All from jeans I've worn for years with no problem dropping/losing things. As far as the wallet I sat down, but when I stood up it was gone and nobody'd seen it :frowning2: