1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss with the same sex experiences> what were they like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Neymarfudk, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Neymarfudk

I kissed a guy yesterday for the first time in a 'straight' club surrounded by my male straight friends who have no idea who or what I am. One of my friends seen me kissing this guy, well I think a lot of people seen us as we were right in the middle of the floor and the kissing was very... passionate to say the least :icon_bigg with hands going down pants etc. im surprised it didn't go further but all in all it will be something that I will remember for the rest of my life, in a positive way.

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone elses 1st kisses with the same sex or whatever was like, was it a turning point in your life that finally made you realise who you are and do you regret it?
    (even if no one reads this I needed to get it off my chest, so thanks_

2. Rainbows~Exist

Mine was yesterday also! :lol:

There's this guy who I had been talking to and last night he drove up mine. We went up to this spot up the mountain with a lovely view of the valleys at night (All the lights were beautiful ) and after talking more and getting comfortable he leaned in to kiss me. I was pretty nervous at first but within a few seconds I was fine. We ended up having a pretty passionate make out session for like half an hour :lol:

It was both magical and sensual.

3. thepandaboss

What was weird about me is that I wasn't a virgin when I had my first. I was 19, almost 20. And it was with my partner. We were in my bedroom after our first date. I remember it being very electric, although clumsy because I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing.

4. Neymarfudk

Hahaha:icon_bigg sounded good to say the least... I was just enjoying myself in a club dancing then the guy came over to me and grabbed me basically so I had like a second to think what to do, probably better that he came over to me because id be too shy to make a move on anyone as I wouldn't want to make them feel awkward :kiss:

---------- Post added 22nd Nov 2015 at 02:39 PM ----------

Yep, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do tbh, I just went along with it and ended up getting very passionate after a while... I was quite drunk at the time so that probably helped with awkwardness and nerves :lol:

5. CyanChachki

The first boy I kissed was in Kindergarten and I don't really remember what the kiss was like. Apart from that, I've never kissed a boy.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

He was gutter trash who didn't deserve me.

7. guitar

My first kiss with a girl I think I was about 14. My first with a guy was around 24. I was at a party and it died down to where everyone else had left or gone to bed so it was just this guy I slightly knew and I. We had been talking all night and stayed up after the movie was done and continued talking. At one point he admitted to me "I think I'm probably gay." "To which I said "I think I might be too." I think that was the first time I ever admitted it out loud.

He leaned in and gave me a very passionate kiss. "How about now, still gay?" "Yes. Another!"

8. Bismuth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I kissed my dad on the cheek when I was little......

So yeah, that doesn't count. I'm still looking for my first and when I do it'll be great! Hopefully...

#8 Bismuth, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  9. Neymarfudk

That's so cute hahaha... must have been a big sigh of relief for both of you :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 22nd Nov 2015 at 05:04 PM ----------

One day...:kiss:

10. ShadooB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow that is so cute, I had my first kiss with my friend...but I can't exactly call her a friend 'cause we were both crushing at one another

11. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    May 1 of last year. It was the end of our first date, the first date I'd ever been on with a guy. The conversation was going well, he was cute, but I was so nervous I was mostly just trying to not embarrass myself.

We went to a restaurant and then a bar right across from where I live (I didn't want to tell him I lived across the street lest he get the wrong impression about my intentions for the first date). After we made tentative plans for a second date I went to cross the street and leaned in for a kiss...when we kissed I felt the spark go off, and I went home positively giddy and excited to see what happened next.

The second date happened and there was more kissing. Then there was a third date, fourth, and so on, and here we are 18 months later still as happy to kiss each other as we were that night.

12. Neymarfudk

It was probably more gross than cute to people watching... I don't blame them, not often you see two gay guys touching each other in the middle of the dance floor :icon_wink

---------- Post added 22nd Nov 2015 at 05:39 PM ----------

So sweet :icon_bigg Hopefully I get as lucky as you in the future :kiss:

13. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

My first kiss was about a month ago when I was walking home from school. My BFF just grabbed me stared into my eyes and:kiss:. He just ran after that and I didn't have chance to speak to him for almost a week!

Nothing is happening between us (sadly)

14. Hopeful

Mine was with a girl I'd been crushing on and found out she's bisexual. I'd only kissed a guy before so it was similar but different! I like both men and women and a kiss is enjoyable to me no matter what if I like them. :slight_smile: I'd say the fun part about kissing a woman is there's no beard stubble. When kissing a guy I don't necessarily notice the stubble but with a woman I notice there isn't.

15. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine was terrible :dry:

16. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Earlier this year, I met up with a guy that I had been talking to for about a month. We met up at the mall for the first meet (safety measures and all that). The second time we met up, it was at his home.

I remember as I was walking up to his house, I was feeling like I had to throw up. I was so nervous, but I felt like it was now or never. So, I summoned all the confidence I could, and I rang his door bell.

And then I waited...

and waited... and waited...

It was a solid 5 minutes before he opened the door. He saw me, gave me a cute smile, and said "Oh, sorry. My doorbell doesn't work. You should have texted me." and chuckled a little bit. I opened my mouth to say something, but my throat caught. I swallowed my fail and just walked in.

Fast forward to the fun part: we ended up going to his bedroom. I took a seat on his bed as he put on a movie for us to watch (Hellraiser, I believe). Once that was on, he cuddled up next to me. I was shocked at how intimate we had gotten in a matter of seconds. I could feel the heat of his body on me.

Having never experienced something like this, you can bet that my heart was pounding like a jack hammer. For the longest time, I was avoiding eye contact with him, biting my lips and trying to pay attention to the movie. I think it was about 10 minutes in before I decided to glance in his direction.

I saw him staring at me, desire so evident in his eyes. It was overwhelming, but inviting. I leaned in.

And, just like metal to a magnet, I locked lips with him.

It was... a fail. LOL. The moment my lips touched his, I retreated and went back to watching the movie.

From my peripheral vision, I saw him tilt his head in confusion. He muttered, "Well, that was quick." Despite my nervousness, that made me smile.

I turned to him and said, "Yea. I'm sorry. Let me try again."

And then I kissed him, for real this time. It was... magical. And passionate, and I loved every second of it.

17. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, ive learned that sometimes you have to face facts.

The facts for me are that i haven't got a snowflake's chance in hell of making friends, let alone getting comfortable enough with someone to try this.

As for having a long term partner? Well, i could live forever and a day, and still be alone.

You can tell life has been sooo good to me (sarcasm).

#17 Sebulba, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  18. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first same-sex kiss was with my best friend's lesbian sister. We started talking and the topic of same-sex relationships came up. At this point, we were texting instead of talking because my friend was right there and we didn't want her to hear. I asked this woman what kissing a woman was like and she said she'd show me. So we snuck off outside and we kissed (made out) twice before heading back inside. It was awesome and I doubt I'd ever forget it. Those kisses changed my life for the better :icon_bigg

19. Neymarfudk

:lol::lol::lol: That seems literally perfect and so romantic :icon_bigg Sounds like something Id do, I probably would have thrown up due to the nerves.

20. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

First time I kissed a girl I was 7 and it was bad. I didn't realize she didn't want it and well, now I feel awful.