1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first sexual experience

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Damen386, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Damen386

Hi everybody i just wanted to tell the story of my first sexual experience. I spent a long time denying that it was my first sexual experience and that it even happened at all. But as an adult, come to grips with my sexuality, im going to tell the story for the first time to all of you
    Im 21 years old, but at this time, i was 9 or 10, but smart and mature for my age and definitely aware of whats going on and what i was doing (at least subconsciously). My best friend from school came over to hang out at my house one weekend with his little brother Devan who was a year younger than us. Devan was a bit of a wild child who liked to get in trouble and get attention and act crazy. Well, at some point, the other kids went downstairs to play and Devan and i were upstairs. We were playing in the closet, climbing over suitcases and laundry, when things began to get less innocent. Even though he was younger than me, he suggested we get naked together and i obliged without a second thought (keep in mind, i didnt even know what gay was or that homosexuality exists).Once we were naked I showed Devan how to strum his penis like a guitar (something i did as a kid weird i know) Devan asked me if id ever kissed a girl before and i said yes. He asked me to kiss him, for practice with kissing girls. Not questioning or giving it a second thought, i began to french kiss him, and he looked me in the eye with these gorgeous blue eyes and looked at me like he loved me, leaned over passionately and with a tilt of his head and a flutter in his eyes he kissed me. (Seems pretty intense for just practice for girls, and it was. And we stayed like that for awhile, kissing, naked, in the closet, looking into each others eyes, until one of my brothers found us and told my dad "Damen and Devon are naked in the closet." My dad looked horrified and i was totally oblivious. I felt no shame because after all we were just practising for kissing girls. When i was old enough to understand what i did and what it meant and how much of an unquestioning and willing participant i was, i denied that it happened (to myself) and even if it it did happen i told myself it was just practise for girls and i was just being a stupid kid. But i was old enough and smart enough to be well aware, even at that age, of what i did and did not want to do, i was just in denial. Thank god i didnt stop myself from having this experience by fighting what i felt naturally because it really was a beautiful moment and experience and it helped me to understand that ive always been homosexual to some extent long before i was consciously aware of it.

So feel free to share your own first sexual experience also id love to hear them and feel free to go into as much detail as you want but be honest plz true stories only (i know how am i gonna enforce that rule) just plz be honest ppl