1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow im so happy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PurlpleAurora, Nov 25, 2015.

1. PurlpleAurora

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I guess This is the best place to brag and be happy about something great that happened to me last night.

There is so much more that happened than I can properly explain, or explicitly explain on here. I will write it in short to make it easier.

My girlfriend and I - and friends - have talked about a name change to give me for some time. My partner Anna, and I came up with Aurora. I really really liked that name. I used it in my safe place group I attend, and with my counselor. I became rather attached to the name. Fortunately/unfortunately my friends made the comment that it sounds like a Disney princes name; which is flattering and made me smile at the time, but I am definitely not a Disney princes of any sort. Anna also said it doesn't really fit me, or my personality either. She never really called me by the name Aurora, maybe only a select few times we were out and I was looking particularly girly that day. As a group I came up with some names I really liked. I asked everyone what their opinions were on some names I mentioned and how they felt about them. I included my best friends in on this because I spend a lot of time around them, and they will be calling my name the most, and I want them to feel comfortable calling me something, and I want the name to fit my personality. I fell involve with the name Aria.

Any way..

:rolle:

Last night Anna and I were a little frisky. Or more like She was feeling frisky. :icon_wink: She started making suggestions and what not once we had gone to bed. I am trying not to be weird here okay..

For the first time ever she called me her (girl) last night. She asked "how is my girl do'in" and gestured me to come and cuddle up into arms to hold me. Oh my god did that feel so nice to be called her girl. It just felt right. I hated being called her boy. It never felt right but I didn't want to crush her or break her by saying other wise.

Later that night as things escalated to :***: you know :eusa_danc: She used Aria in bed and not my given name. (!) Never would have dreamed she would have done that. What a total surprise. I guess She really likes my new name, and is comfortable enough to call it in the bedroom. It just feels right, and on top of that, things were just amazing last night. It hasn't been that good in a really long time.

Just wanted to brag a bit.

Has anyone else had something great happen to them in the past couple of days?