1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help someone...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Im0just0a0girl, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Im0just0a0girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im new to this.. and dont really know if this is where i type this but oh well.. umm, im bisexual and ive been having issues. i made it official with my girlfriend eight months ago.. and our relationship was rocky, on and off, but we realize we truly love each other.. so she would always come to my house, but my mom and brother saw her as my best friend or sister.. and that was cool, we thought they began to know so we didnt bother telling them. but she been told her family the third month. um, i recently told my mom that i was bisexual and i had a girlfriend, and she just sorta went into this two day shut down from me.. but the third day she fussed that it was unholy , and i will go to hell, and that when im 18 i have to move out. so i lied and said me and my girlfriend didnt talk anymore.. and i guess that kinda relieved her, because the fourth day when i came home from school she gave me a hug and told me she love me.. which i thought she didnt anymore.. and ever since then ive been feeling like i no longer have a relationship with god. i use to always talk to him about me and my girlfriend. he played a huge role in our relationship.. but now i feel afraid and shame to talk to him, and that im going to hell and all other thoughts like that. ive been depressed about the whole thing. and ive been having horrible dreams about me dying and us breaking up.. i dont know if that mean we should or if im just reading to much into it all.. please help. thank you for taking the time out to read this..

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm going to be blunt; you should not have to hide who you are or who you date from your mother. I mean, if you still live under her roof and she would make your life miserable, then I guess you probably don't have a choice, but when you do turn 18 and/or move out, I would let her know that you are who you are and that in the end it's your life, not hers, and her love should not be conditional.

I'm afraid I'm disqualified from helping you on this one; staunch atheist and all. :astonished: But I'm sure one of our Christian EC people can help you with that one. You're certainly not the only LGBT Christian around here. Someone can help you, I'm sure.

I wouldn't read too much into dreams at all. They're often unrealistic and fantastical; not the kind of thing you should dwell over or read too much into.

Not sure if my advice will be of much help, but it's all I've got. [​IMG]

3. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I also have been thinking about religion and what not. I have never really been super religious, but in the past few weeks I have been terrified. "What if hell is real and that is where I am going?" I constantly think about this. Although, I don't call myself catholic/christian, I wonder. I believe that our bodies are just vessels for our souls/spirits (whatever you like to call them) and when our vessels get too weak, and die, our conscience mind moves to the astral world, and takes on another life. If you ever need to talk about anything I'm here for you. Dreams can mean a lot, but I think you are just under a lot of stress right now. Dreams about dying can also mean the end of a relationship, so both kinds of dreams relate to each other. If you really love her, you shouldn't care about anything else, but if it is really making you unhappy, perhaps you should take a break from the relationship. I hope this helps

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Erm, first thing first I'll just say my opinion might be offensive.

Firstly, your mom and your gf. From what I could tell, you have a close relationship with god and hopefully your mom and gf. I feel that you shouldn't lie to your mom on your relationship with your girlfriend. Right now, you only have 2 choices: a relationship with your mom, or a relationship with your girlfriend? Lying to both will be a painful experience as it drags on, and will only make your relationships with both worse. I suggest you don't lie to your mother-from what I can tell you guys are close, but you shouldn't be lying to her just because you want to please her. Your mother, in the end, will have to get over the fact that you're bi, and better sooner then later. Judging from your post, I'll guess you're around 16-2 years later, if your mother fulfils her promise, you'll be kicked out of the house. But at the same time, if you continue to lie to both, both relationships will spiral downwards only further.

My suggestion: tell your mother that you're still with your girlfriend and explain to her that the two of you do love each other. Though she may kick you out and give you the silent treatment, in the end, she has to accept that you're her daughter and that you're bi, and nothing can change that.

So I'm not a big fan of religion, though I've been raised in it, so I should understand this bit: I feel that your mother is the cause of your doubts of your religion and how you'll go to hell. Throughout the entire post the only reason I see for your doubt is that your mother cursed you-I'll say cursed, because of your deeply rooted faith-and somewhat...planted a fear in your mind. I won't give any advice of trying to patch it up with god-that has to be done by yourself. Instead, all I can really say is to sit down with your mother and lay everything down on the table. Of you being bi, of your doubt in your faith, and of your girlfriend. Talking it out with your mother is the only thing you can do right now, as she seems to be the root of the problem.

As I said, lying is the worse thing you can do right now, because it'll only spell your downfall in the end. That's all I can say to you-everything else will be all up to you.

(But honestly, from what you said about your mother-I have an immediate dislike towards her.)

#4 LogicNoSense, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  5. Im0just0a0girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    @ThatBorussenGuy Thanks so much.. you did help.. well with the i am who i am lol.. and yeah me and my girlfriend decided that we are going to move. i am 17 now but shes 16 but our only concerned is that her nanny will not approve of her living with me just yet..

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2015 at 09:52 PM ----------

@xemistwistedx thanks.. And yes ! Thats what i wonder.. But i dont wanna think that my dream means it will end our relationship. we are in love and we have created such a great future yet to be here.. can you tell me about how you live loving your lover?

---------- Post added 26th Nov 2015 at 09:56 PM ----------

@LogicNoSense lying is wrong.. i know.. but i think she deeply knows. I am very close with her and it already felt like i lost god and i dont want to lose her nor my girlfriend who i love soo much. putting it all out there is like committing suicide in my family..

#5 Im0just0a0girl, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, please don't ever think that. God loves when you talk to Him. He knows your heart, no matter who you are or what you do. Please keep talking to Him, because He loves to hear from you. For example, if you were a parent, and your child stopped talking to you, wouldn't you miss them? That's the same way God feels. You are His child.

Your mom is wrong for treating you that way. My mom is the same way. I had to lie and tell her I was just confused. Parents can be very hurtful.

7. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do get what you mean-coming out to your family is akin to suicide. For me, however, I'm not exactly close with my family, so all I'm worried about is having my funding cut off. Life is expensive, here.

Though, in the end, this is still something you'll have to face head-on. Better cut the bud now, then let it worsen and face it then.

8. Im0just0a0girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    @Anthemic Thanks for your reply.. And last night i prayed and ask him for forgiveness for branching away from him.. And i wish our moms could understand that love is love.. and i also wish the lgbt community wouldve started years ago so they could already know..

---------- Post added 27th Nov 2015 at 08:38 AM ----------

@LogicNoSense Youre scared of losing money? and im scared of losing love. Soo.. i think what im going to do is move out next year with my girlfriend and let my mom know.. and tell her she welcome to come over.. and in the future we plan on doing sperm insemination so ill explain to her then and tell her she welcome to come visit her grandchild

9. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

I don't think you have to lay every fact in front of your Mom because she can't handle it.
    She just doesn't understand. When you're old enough, move out. Always keep the door open to a relationship with your Mom because deep down, she does love you; she's just afraid, even terrified for you because of her misguided beliefs about homosexuality.

Keep your close relationship with God and talk to Him about everything. He loves you just as you are, and you are not going to hell. You are His precious child and that's that. I believe that 100%. Don't doubt His love.

10. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    At least once... Every day... I am truly thankful I wasn't born in the US. Or well, in the conservative parts of it. It's like watching the past happen. How can anyone still be SO ATTACHED to the literal interpretation of a book thousands of years old that was meant only as a kind of general guide on how to be nice, even when that means being horrible to those around you? It's 'love thy neighbor', not 'hate your neighbor because they love someone of the same gender'. And even your own children. Sigh... Sorry for my ranting, I just get so frustrated, I see this so often.

As others have said. You're just living your life. Your mom has NO RIGHT, including no divine right, to act this way toward you.
    Hell is a place you'll go if you allow your guilty or shameful thoughts to steer you out of control. You can try power phrases if you'd like; such as "I'm fine just the way I am", "God loves all His children, including me", etc.

There is nothing wrong with you, sweetie! Pleeease, please remember that! Your being bisexual is just a small part of the beautiful whole that is you. :slight_smile:
    <3

11. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eh, wait a min. How old are you guys? You need to be sure that you want to be with her for life, and that's really something that needs plenty of time to consider. Honestly I think your poor mom's gonna have a heart attack when she hears you say that. Of course, if you feel you guys are gonna be together for life, by all means, go ahead, but...think about your mom too. At least give it more consideration before you really delve into having a baby with her.

And the reason why I'm afraid of losing funds is because I'm not working, and living costs are high here. I don't have any love, I'm afraid.

12. Mental

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you sin, but are still christian (believe in jesus), or at least I'm guessing that's what you are, you won't step foot in hell. You will go to heaven, or through purgatory depending on what form of christianity. So there will be no eternal suffering for you. So don't worry.