1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ive given up choc :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partietraumatic, Jan 20, 2009.

1. partietraumatic

arrghhhh ive given up chocolate for the next month, along with my best friend!!! its soooo hard,im in the 2nd day and i swear im not gonna last a month!! i decided to give it up coz i eat too much and worked out i spend about £3 a week on chocolate,often more. Anyway having given it up i now realise how much i choc i eat,i swear im addited lol...ive been getting cravings for a chocolate bar,and sometimes all i can think about is how much i want to have some chocolate.

On the upside its exactly 2 weeks til im 18 :slight_smile: anddd in 4 weeks im having my 18th party,which coincides with the end of my period of chocolate abstinence, so that will be a chocfest wooooooo lol

im tired so this has been a weird and pointless post heheh

2. Ben

Ben

I gave up chocolate for lent one year. Worst decision ever.
    Well, good luck in this. Maybe you should save all the money you spend on chocolate up and then spend it on something nice at the end of the month! :slight_smile:

3. theworld

giving up chocolate??? yeah, that would be tough. I think I could probably manage a month if it was just chocolate but not candy altogether. I eat way too much candy and junk food too. :frowning2:

4. JustAnotherName

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It sounds tough, but it is doable. This time last year I stopped eating a lot of things, chocolate was one of them and I never really missed eating it but I think that was more because my mind was focused on other things so I didn't think about it.