1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make a character!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenBeast123, Nov 28, 2015.

1. GreenBeast123

Hello people of EC! I know I randomly disappear and reappear three months later. Luckily no one realizes I'm gone lol. So I require a little favor, you guys know wattpad? The app where you can write or read stories? Yea, so I was wondering if you guys can make characters! Any power! Or no powers! Tell me the costume or design, a name, and of course your power. Please don't make a Omnipotent character or any character that touches someone and kills them instantly. Example?

Power: The power of God's light (Yes its a power I made lol) to you guys I'm obsessed with a sky wizard. Lol it's cool though, your opinion. Anyway, I'll be waiting! See ya!(!)

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hm...let's see what I can do...

Name: Revynen
    Power: Manipulation of gravity/telekinesis (Can increase or decrease the effect of gravity on people (including themselves) and can move objects/people with mind)
    Personality idea: Not one for conversation. They prefer to observe and find out about allies/enemies that way. Typically stoic, but extremely wrathful. If they or a dear friend is put into danger, they will attack with no limit--even if it drives them to destruction. They have a strong disdain for their enemies. Anyone else is either an ally or they don't care about them in the slightest. Getting them to trust someone completely and actually care about them as a person instead of an ally is a difficult feat (backstory triggers would be a good way--remind them of someone, or have some kind of self reflection thing. Unless you want me to come up with a backstory as well, I'll leave that to you. Just let me know if ya need me).
    Faceclaim/Design: Black hair, heterochromic (right eye is blue, left is red: blue eye brightens when using powers). Outfit typically is a black hoodie with red jeans and black sneakers. They typically wear their hood up when in combat. Their right ear is pierced with a small silver stud. Body type and hair style are presented in the photo below.
    [​IMG]

Hope that works for ya. Have fun

3. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ^ KINO'S JOURNEY!! :grin:

I just grabbed a random from my high school cache of characters.

Name: Aragon Arneuwa
    Height: 6’4
    Weight: 187 lbs.
    DoB: Sept. 7, 1986
    PoB: Barcelona, Spain
    Race:.5 human, .5 techno-wizard
    Weapons: electronics
    Powers: techno-wizard
    Eyes: dark green
    Hair: midnight blue
    Skin: medium pale
    F. Colour: jade green
    F. Food: chocolate
    Emotion: worry (over half-sister, Lia, 16yo, living with drunk father)

Little background: married (wife - Krena), works as a tattoo artist (therefore, covered in tattoos), bisexual, high school drop out, quit smoking at 18, never drinks, mother left when he was 10.

4. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name. Shiddo
    Age. 19
    Dob. Feb 8 1997
    Pob. On a feral island
    Race. Human
    Ability. Carbon manipulation, can make diamond or crystal projectiles out of thin air.
    Eyes. Orange/brown
    Hair. brown
    Skin. tan
    Likes. sleeping and listening to music
    Dislikes. Feeling small or having strings attached
    Background. I came to this city from my island.. well it's not really an island it's also a city. the city I'm in now is home to a lot of powerful psychics and I don't know how many years ago it was now but there was lots of murders and wars when humans learned they had unlimited energy and psychic ability. So people of my race split off and made their own city. The reason why we're called feral is because we're cut off from everyone and practice our abilities on our own... until recently I decided to leave and join the peace force here to make a difference. I hope I can do it...

5. Justinian20

Name: Silvan El Dorceraso

This man is an explorer of planets, he is inspired by the Spanish conquistadors of the past and legally changed his name. He is good with blades, having learned under an Order of the Black Star. He has said he never wanted to marry and he is asexual, thus the reason he doesn't truly want to marry anyone as of yet. Silvan has been an enemy of the church and in a destructive civil war between religion and science, the scientific orders won due to relying more on high levels of technology, Silvan was a general in the civil war on the side of the scientists. He has explored many planets in his journeys. He is accompanied by Pilot Scarren De Angel(an talented pilot who is a quick learner and a good decision maker),.Kirk Gurrssig(gunner, controls the turret systems built on the ship) and Cate Newman(the maintenance and electronics engineer). Silvan is currently attempting to reach the Andromeda galaxy and it is said he has a high chance of dying on this exploration attempt.

6. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    T-this character is the bae!!!!

7. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Garreth "Bear" Blackhelm
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 350lbs
    Place and time of existence: Europe, the Renaissance (or similar)
    Race: Human? It's debatable.
    Weapons: Gretta, the Battle-Ax
    Powers: Extreme strength and not-giving-a-shit
    Hair: Bro
    Eyes: Gray

Garreth is a nomad. He had a tribe, but you get caught one too many times with young men and...well... Fact of the matter is, he's on his own now. He travels around as a mercenary, lending out his services wherever he sees fit. His wife was Gerra (whom he referred to as the Battle-Ax.) She left him when he was kicked out of the tribe, and he has been celibate out of spite ever since.

Garreth prefers to wear his large bear hides as opposed to actual clothing. This combined with his large appearance has earned him the fond nickname "Bear."

Garreth is a master of armed combat, and of honestly not giving a shit about your problems. If the coin is good, he'll take the job. If the coin is bad, or it's a fool's mission, you will be astounded at how little he can care about things.

Like seriously, it shouldn't be possible for anyone to care this little. He LITERALLY couldn't care less.

Garreth is plagued by those he has had to kill in the line of work, and for him, the only way to get to sleep without nightmares is to drink himself to that point. When he is on the job, he won't touch a drop. But as soon as the mission is over, it's straight to the pub to forget his name.

But, through it all, Garreth...no. None of that. He's a bitter asshole who doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself.

Seriously that's all.

Go away.