1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It sucks to be straight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Nov 29, 2015.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So society tells women not to have sex with lots of men and tells men that if they don't have sex with lots of women then they are losers. This is a recipe for a lots of disappointed straight guys and a lot of unfulfilled women.

I think that slut shaming is being challenged and the harm it does to women understood although it still happens a lot. But the pressure for males to have lots of sex or else be seen as "a loser who can't get laid" is never challenged. I think that it has a very bad effect on people's self esteem. It is a difficult thing for a male to have sex with a women especially if their not James Bond. Since most women don't want sex because they don't want to be seen as a slut.

Anyone else glad your gay? This is only one of the many things that suck about being straight.

2. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just can't understand why Society is so focused on someones sex life at all.
    I thought it was supposed to be a private thing.

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The biggest reason I'm glad to be gay is for the fact that you don't need birth control. There are no accidents that have lifelong consequences.

4. bulbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't thank I can ever use "glad" and "gay" at the same sentence ever, I would rather be labeled a "loser" than be labeled "sexual deviate" and never have the chance to have a normal life. Losers can still fall in love, get married and have children. It's the ones who can't do any of that and have no chance of being happy are the ones who have lost.

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me it is simply a normal thing. I like me the way i am, and i like the fact that i am bisexual, but i don't think it is better or worse than being straight. It is simply different.

6. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry, I suppose these things are trivial compare to the problems you must have in Saudi Arabia. I hope that you can leave Saudi Arabia and go somewhere were you can be yourself.

7. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're totally right! Society has these conceptions that don't make any sense at all! Anyways, I don't think anyone should care the least what everyone thinks of them based on their sexual activity.