1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Frustrated

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peachygogh, Dec 2, 2015.

1. peachygogh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I am currently stuck in quite a confusing situation. Lets call it the "twilight love triangle of lesbians."

So I've liked this girl for about a year and a half, and she a good friend of mine. One of my other closest friends has known this girl for a while. I'm friends with both of these girls, and yesterday I was asked by lets call her 'jane' (not her name irl) "do you like (insert friend/person I like's name)" So I responded honestly, and 'jane' told me that she thinks the girl I like likes me back, so of course I was really confused, but happy about it. I asked 'jane' "what makes you think that?' she she kind of briefly responded with 'who wouldn't like you...bye.' I waited a little while, texted her something like "great you hate me now." After a lot of "I'm sorry" and self-depreciating words on my part, 'jane' said "if you ever like me back please tell me." She is one of the greatest people I've met, and I wouldn't ever want to ruin that. Of course, I probably already fucked things up badly. She probably wants nothing to do with my selfish ass now. We kind of worked things out, but it is definitely awkward between us now, but she said nothing friendship wise was damaged. I don't believe that though. I hurt her so badly considering she likes me, and I like one of her best friends. I am so fucking confused, and frustrated, and worried and I have absolutely no idea what the hell to do from here. I want us to continue being friends like nothing happened, but I'm too fucking worried, and awkward about everything to simply text her without saying "i'm really sorry." I think I fucked up the friendship and I don't know what to do.