1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you were a villain...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kinky, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Kinky

Kinky Guest

1. What would be your goals?
    2. What would be your skills and assets?
    3. What would be your fabulous villainy outfit?
    4. Would you have a relationship?
    5. What would be your public identity, if you had one?
    6. You've got one chance to redeem yourself, would you take it or "it's so bad it's good"?

2. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Taking down corrupt institutions. Which is all of them. So...destroying the foundations of society.
    Snark, charm, and the righteous anger of the people.
    Given the people I'd be rallying to riot, blue jeans, t-shirt, and a blazer.
    Yes, but he would have been somehow tragically taken from me (possibly by injury in a country without public health care or by systemized bigotry).
    No secret identity. Relatability is part of my power.
    6. You've got one chance to redeem yourself, would you take it or "it's so bad it's good"?
    The beauty of people's anger is that it doesn't let them see the consquences of their actions. I won't be seen as a villian by the masses until society is a smoking wreck beneath their feet.

3. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. What would be your goals? To create one set of rules for the whole world
    2. What would be your skills and assets? I speak my mind and don't back down without good reason
    3. What would be your fabulous villainy outfit? Black leather jacket, oversized blouse, jeans and doc boots - what I wear usually
    4. Would you have a relationship? No.
    5. What would be your public identity, if you had one? Shadow
    6. You've got one chance to redeem yourself, would you take it or "it's so bad it's good"? Even though the rest of the world think this is 'bad', I wholly believe this is 'good' because it means that there won't be arguments over right or wrong as it will all be the same. I get why difference is good - but is it a good difference that majority of orthodox religious people are against LGBT+?

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To remake the world where it's a method between communism and diplomacy.
    Knowledge and general un-hingment of my brain
    A...normal...one...
    Probably, if I could find someone I liked, and they agree with my POV.
    Prob a psychologist, or a business woman?
    I would try, but I wouldn't stretch any facts and only tell the facts as they are. I'd leave it to the people to fit their own views.

5. GayBoyBG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. What would be your goals? - Enslave the Earth, and be a scary, almighty ruler that shall protect it from aliens o_o
    2. What would be your skills and assets? - Mind and dream manipulation. A gun would help, for physical fights and all.
    3. What would be your fabulous villainy outfit? - A toxedo in blue and something nice to go with it. :grin:
    4. Would you have a relationship? - No, I won't deserve such.
    5. What would be your public identity, if you had one? - I'd be out in the open.
    6. You've got one chance to redeem yourself, would you take it or "it's so bad it's good"? - I'd probably take on an apprentice and consider him my chance for redemption :grin:

6. Hexagon

If you were a villain...
    1. What would be your goals? I'd be trying to bring down capitalism and government.
    2. What would be your skills and assets? Skills would be things like sabotage, fighting etc.
    3. What would be your fabulous villainy outfit? Whatever is useful
    4. Would you have a relationship? I'd be poly, and do whatever I wanted
    5. What would be your public identity, if you had one? I wouldn't.
    6. You've got one chance to redeem yourself, would you take it or "it's so bad it's good"? Nope.

7. RainDreamer

1. Manipulate world governments from the shadows.
    2. Upload brain to supercomputers. Got an army of cybernetic bodies that can be made to any specification. Studied psychology and communication to master the art of words.
    3. Depending on the situation. Preferably, none at all, just chilling around digitally on the internet.
    5. Google search engine. Muahahaha. I know what you searched for at 2am last saturday night....cybernetic bodies will assume any identity convenient for them
    6. Why? I am no longer human.

#7 RainDreamer, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  8. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    To do whatever I damn well please whenever the mood takes me.

Kicking ass and taking names.

Boots, leather jacket and something with spikes or studs.

4. Would you have a relationship?Many.

The very sweet girl next door who no-one would ever suspect.

Redeeming yourself is for when you've done something wrong, and if it worked out well for me, how could it be wrong?

9. foxer

This one is really nifty. Villains can be pretty interesting as character and have absurd goals.

Capture all the homophobes and contain them in a supersecret base located on antarctis and conduct some experiments on their sanity.

Working from the shadows gives you advatages and what comes to assets, smokebombs and lasersharks should do it.

When it's time step out from the shadows it's time to shine And make myself known.

Dark moss green jeans companied with single breasted lime green suit with white peaked label and white seams. A black elegant dress shirt with a pure white bowtie. Black tophat with one horisontal lime green line and white leather shoes. Oh. And a white cane made from ivory with perfectly round green marble handle.

Long ago but he was violently taken away.

Glinemar - the chaos of order

Even though the public won't take my methods lightly the future generations will praise me as a hero and I will live forever in the history as the defeater of homophobia.

10. wolf of fire

1, make the world a reasonable place (that would be villainy to many people) and then retire; a nice little place secluded, sunny, and with a nice little bit of beach.
    2, money, favour and common sense.
    3, something cool in red and black.
    4, what's a Joker without his Harley? Yes, once I've retired maybe get married and adopt a couple of kids.
    5, secretive rich guy.
    6, haha no.

#10 wolf of fire, Dec 5, 2015
  11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll never talk! I'd tell bits and pieces of my plans to different villainous friends
    Magical powers and Nickelback cds
    Something practical
    I'd fall in love with one of the heroes and get myself killed!
    A ditzy person because only half of it would be acting
    I'd become an anti-villain and that's as good as I get

12. Ashley2103

I would have good intentions, like uniting humanity under one government for world peace, but I would do really evil things to achieve it.

Money, Connections, and Strategy

Whatever I'm in the mood for.

Yes. And she would be my evil sidekick helping me achieve world dominat-----.....I mean peace.

I would keep my identity secret and have a puppet represent me but leave hints everywhere about my identity.

Never! Well, not until it is too late.

#12 Ashley2103, Dec 5, 2015
  13. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OOH, this looks fun, let me try:

To run an entire organization devoted to taking out high-level threats worldwide via assassinations. I’d be the leader and driving force behind a crack group of hitmen who would take out the types of targets that pose an extreme threat to life and/or a country’s national security.

My meticulous planning and my absolute commitment to my “mission”.

I’d be pretty sharp-dressed; I’m thinking a black waistcoat over a white button-up shirt. Black dress pants, and a big, black pair of thick-soled boots to kick my insolent subordinates in the arse with.

Nope.

My organization would work from the shadows. The only “public identity” I would have is who I am now. Anything else would be under the radar.

Nah, probably not. If I believed in what I was doing, I’d keep doing it.

#13 ThatBorussenGuy, Dec 5, 2015
  14. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Watch the world burn.

Astounding intelligence, complete lack of empathy, badass charm and enigmatic qualities, strong manipulation skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to thrive completely alone - no allies, no confidants, no weaknesses.

Suit, it'd have to be a really nice suit. I'm thinking gray shirt, tie, black vest, trousers, and jacket. The most distinguishing think about me, though, would be my tattoos and perfect hair (I have a thing, you know, for really cool hair).

No relationships, no weaknesses.

Maybe a knight-in-shining armour. Some high and mighty goody-two-shoes character that no one would ever suspect of being evil.

I'd either be completely visible and smug about my superiority over others - with a kind of "can't touch this" attitude. But... this method is kind of asking for someone to take you down. Otherwise I could be completely invisible or hiding behind a guise, so people couldn't find me if they tried.

Hmmmm... Well it is easier to be evil if everyone is fooled into thinking you're a good guy, or, if they pity you and let their guard down.

So no. Once a baddy, always a baddy.

#14 Kodo, Dec 5, 2015
  15. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. I would be a cult leader. I would tell people that I could communicate with a higher order of beings (aliens, aliens, the fair folk, or some such thing), and that if everyone would follow my teachings I would lead the world into a new age of enlightenment.

2. Charisma, eloquence, and a group of elite bodyguards.

3. A long blue dress and a white mask.

4. Yes. She would be a high ranking official in the military. She would keep her involvement with the cult a secret, and work behind the scenes to build the cult's power.

5. I would be known simply as the Seer.

6. I'll pass.

16. denouement

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What would be your goals?
    I don't know that I care enough to really follow through on ruling the world or some similarly large plan... sounds like a lot of work.
    So I think my goal would just be to make life as easy and comfortable for me as possible. Need money for something? Steal some money, or steal whatever it was that I wanted. Tired of noise from kids playing outside or traffic? Construct some dastardly device to get rid of them. And so on.
    What would be your skills and assets?
    The power of flight, because why not. And a cat, for petting-while-plotting-evil purposes, as well as attack-any-trespassers purposes. A cute cat. Maybe a few cats :love:
    What would be your fabulous villainy outfit?
    Something super comfy, which also disguises my identity... behold:
    [​IMG]
    Would you have a relationship?
    If the right henchman came along, sure. But I think it'd be too much of a risk if they weren't already in line with my villainous actions.
    What would be your public identity, if you had one?
    Mild-mannered law enforcement officer by day, villain by night. It's the perfect ironic cover :grin:
    You've got one chance to redeem yourself, would you take it or "it's so bad it's good"?
    My villainy is too evil for redemption!
    But really, I think eventually I would have enough of villainy, so I would take the chance and retire in peace.

I think what we have learned today is that I would make a terrible villain.

17. Justinian20

well for me.

1. my evil plan is to balance sexuality types by killing a lot of heterosexual people. So my goal is to achieve equality like Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars series.

2. Extravagance and mind games are my forte.

3. My clothes are everchanging, I never wear the same outfit being the flamboyant and extravagant performer I am. Thus my outfit can be a magician one day, an assassin the next and so on and so forth.

4. I am in relationship yes and it helps me to keep my disguise in the real world.

5. My disguise is either pop musician or film director/producer. Why because through my art I can lead the people hunting me on a little game.

6. Redemption will come if another villain tries to do what I'm doing.