1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you were a god...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kinky, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Kinky

Kinky Guest

1. What would you be god of?
    2. What would be your symbol? (picture optional)
    3. A mortal had offended you. No matter how slight the offense, it must not go unpunished. How would you have your vengeance?
    4. In contrast, what blessing would you offer if you were in a good mood?
    5. You fell in love with a mortal, what now?
    6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play? (E.g. famine, disease, prophetic dreams, make everyone horny, etc..)

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I believe that all humans are God. I mean, we have the power to be all loving, all knowing, all powerful ... we just aren't, or when we are it usually causes bad things ... which is a reason for all the bad stuff. It's not some invisible 'thing' in the sky, it's us and we have the power ... we just need to use it for 'right' - whatever 'right' is. My opinion, respect it please.

But I'll answer your questions;

1. God of right and wrong
    2. A tick with an '\' through the '/' part of the tick. [if that makes sense]
    3. Have a constructive argument about what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'
    4. Make all the anti-LGBT+ accept it for a day so people LGBT can go out in public without fear [after that I'll have a chat with these people about 'right' and 'wrong' and see what they say]
    5. Question whether falling in love is 'right' or 'wrong'.
    6. I would play no role, the humans would be destroying themselves. They can blame me all they want, but in the end, it's them. Forget the films 'Knowing' [fire] and '2012' [water] - it's humans who will destroy their own world, have been since the beginning of time.

#2 Secrets5, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  3. AKTodd

The entirety of existence and every aspect of it for all eternity.

I've always been rather fond of infinity symbols. But really, as a being of infinite power and scope, any and all religious symbols would (of course) be referring to me and so would be fine.

As a being of infinite patience and understanding, it seems unlikely that a mortal could offend me. But for sake of argument, I've always been rather fond of object lessons. So something tailored to teach them a lesson. Possibly only in a moment of horrified realization just before they're destroyed, but a lesson nonetheless.

Alternatively, I could just rewrite their mind into a form that would lead to behavior I found more acceptable.

That all said, since I would know what they were going to do to offend me before they even did it, the most logical thing would be to prevent that chain of events from happening in the first place.

Again, would vary with the situation, but generally something that would help promote the happiness and development of the receiver in the way that would be most effective (since I would know what that would be by my very nature).

Since mortals are finite beings and I am, by definition, infinite I either can't fall in love with something that is infinitely insignificant or I can feel unlimited love for all mortals everywhere and need not limit myself to just one. I can also feel love for every other aspect of existence beyond the mortals living in it. So most likely will just keep on keeping on with what I'm doing without any change for any particular person or group or thing.

Either stop it before it starts (because apocalypticai seem rather pointlessly wasteful of a perfectly good universe) or else just instantly snuff the universe out of existence, because why bother prolonging the process and cause pointless suffering?

Todd

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's difficult to seriously imagine ruling the omniverse, so let's just begin with Earth. My domains would be blood, chaos, magic, and destruction. I'd be a slightly creepy looking motherfucker like DnD's Bel.

Don't want my magical symbol on the internet, even if it is inevitable.

3. A mortal had offended you. No matter how slight the offense, it must not go unpunished. How would you have your vengeance?
    I'd orchestrate events that teach important lessons to such mortals. If they still failed to learn, then they can stay miserable. Sure, you can force people to behave properly, but where is the fun in that? You'd get more interesting/unexpected results from humanity, if you played around!

My heart says I'd always want to bless mortals with my brilliant presence and grant their deepest darkest desires, but you need to use your head for this god business! ^^; I'd be in multiple places simultaneously, so time isn't a concern. The real problem is that some folk would react like children seeing other kids get candy! Therefore, I would only reward my followers, and bestow magical powers upon the most devout.

I'd crush on that mortal and convince myself that it is love for the umpteenth time! Other gods would be entertained or facepalming. Hey, you'd probably find it odd if someone really, really, really cared about a mouse lol.

6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play? (E.g. famine, disease, prophetic dreams, make everyone horny, etc..)

Destruction and creation are linked, so I'd merely be discarding the old project. The end times would be party time!

5. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Goats.
    2. A goat, atop a mountain, with someone's pants on one of it's horns.
    3. Have a goat ram them in their soft parts.
    4. Little pet goats for all!
    5. Turn myself into a goat and spy them, waiting for the best chance to strike.
    6. I'd teach people how to ride goats into battle.

6. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

I would be the god of Duality (aka good and evil), Rebirth, and Education. One god, occupied by two different entities who have to constantly meet in the middle to do anything.

2. What would be your symbol?

Probably something kind of like the Yin-yang synbol, except instead of two spirals, its just two half circles. In the middle of the circle is an inverted heart.

3. A mortal had offended you. How would you have your vengence?

The evil entity would demand blood. The good entity would demand a written apology. The two compromise and instead just publicly humiliate the violator in a non-violent way.

The blessing of knoledge... To destroy your enemies, mostly by using wit.

Provide them with magical protection their entire life, unless they don't love me back and ask me to go away. I mean, hey, they asked.

6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play?

The evil side would expend as much energy as possible to cause as much destruction as possible. Meanwhile, the good side would store their energy to create a new world similar to this one, but far less stupid

7. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Traditional music and the instruments used to play them.

This View attachment 8316

Make them military march by themselves for an hour or more

Depends on what they did good

I would make them immortal as long as we mutually agreed on it, and as long as he is faithful.

6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play?

Gather the eternal Marching Band to rally the good, and intimidate the evil.

#7 Sebulba, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  8. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be God of the hearth
    My symbol would be two toothbrushes in a glass XD
    If a mortal offended me then I would suppose I'd curse them so their future generations would never find work
    In contrast I'd offer their future generations success in work and luck in harvest or hunting season
    I fell in love with a mortal man... *blushes madly and hides behind a tree* he has my blessing and protection.
    In the war I'd give guidance and prophetic dreams

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2015 at 06:58 PM ----------

Oh my goats galore lolz XD

9. MrSkittles

Neutrality
    2. What would be your symbol? (picture optional) something like an equal sign or something

3. A mortal had offended you. No matter how slight the offense, it must not go unpunished. How would you have your vengeance? Curse them for a day
    4. In contrast, what blessing would you offer if you were in a good mood? Weapons
    5. You fell in love with a mortal, what now? Date them
    6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play? (E.g. famine, disease, prophetic dreams, make everyone horny, etc..) Create a magical land that is safe.

10. guitar

...What do you mean "if?" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Fuck that...if I'm a goddess, I'm not about to limit myself to some realm or other.

Oh I'd have to go with my star/moon symbol (attached).

Oh shit. If one mortal offends me, then 90% of mortals offend me. I wreak my vengeance by wiping out all but the 10% of people I can stand.

I would give them the gift of knowledge for how to get to another star system well in advance of our star going supernova.

What's new? Business as usual, I'm afraid.

Um...didn't I already say? I'd be the one who wipes out 90% of humanity and takes the rest to another star system.

Attached Files:

12. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Fuck, I dunno. Acceptance? Love? Kindness? All three!

A bass clef in the colours of the bisexual flag.

Well, obviously it varies depending on the offense. For a slight offense, maybe they don't have enough money to buy something they really want. For more serious things, I am not above killing for sport.

Whatever the individual needs. No two situations are the same, and blessings should be tailored accordingly.

Welcome to Bone-Town. (Lotsa sex.)

Provide comfort. Make sure everyone knows they are loved.

13. Kinky

Kinky Guest

Oh my You, I'm sorry, what kind of God are you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 9th Dec 2015 at 02:55 PM ----------

You are my favorite goat, I mean god yet

14. YinYang

Probably balance or something like that.
    2. What would be your symbol? (picture optional)?
    Either the scales or a yin yang, but the yin yang can be any two colors, not just black and white.
    Give them really bad karma for a little while, depending on how badly the offense was.
    Good karma, especially to those who are nice to other people.
    Um. I don't know? Hang out with them? I probably wouldn't turn them into a god or anything.
    6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play? (E.g. famine, disease, prophetic dreams, make everyone horny, etc..)?
    Everyone who works hard to survive but stays moral gets to live. Everyone who tries to kill others and take over die. Simple as that.

15. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. What would you be god of? Everything – why else be a god!
    2. What would be your symbol? (picture optional) The number ϖ (Pi) like the belief in a god, as a number it is irrational!
    3. A mortal had offended you. No matter how slight the offense, it must not go unpunished. How would you have your vengeance? Give him/her a swastika tattoo and a job in a Jewish nudist camp.
    4. In contrast, what blessing would you offer if you were in a good mood? An ability to understand the universe.
    5. You fell in love with a mortal, what now? – Sod the god thing love is more important.
    6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play? (E.g. famine, disease, prophetic dreams, make everyone horny, etc..) Sit back and laugh I’ve already started global warming. – I’ll create another world later.

16. wunderjoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    1/ Truth
    2/ All-seeing eye
    3/ Ban them from EC
    4/ Everybody gets full membership
    5/ If they are on the EC staff I make them lift Kaiser's ban
    6/ I'd ban all the staff (except Aspen, Lyana, BryanM, Ryuichi, Batman) leaving EC in total chaos!!

17. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I would be the God of protection, defender of the weak
    my symbol would be a shield
    my vengeance would be really bad luck for life, and my protection would be withdrawn
    I would offer the blessing of strength, and the wisdom to wield it for good
    I would ascend him to the heavens the minute he died, after he had lead his life however during his life I would leave subtle yet obvious clues that i liked him throughout his existence
    I would shield all those who were good, charitable, accepting and kind

18. Justinian20

If I were a God,

I would be the God of Death and Fear

My symbol would be a black wing with a fading skeleton.

Any mortal that dates to anger me shall suffer a fate worse than death, I shall send them to my domain alive and they will either be trapped forever or make it out a changed being.

Now for a blessing, I will bless my followers with the power to give and take life as they so choose.

Love will be the only thing that changes me into the God of Life and Happiness.

My part in the apocalypse shall be taking the life of humans.

19. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) I would be the god of the destiny

2) My symbol would be an inverted-colors eye.

3) If it is just a small offense, just a punishment in the afterlife, but if it is a big offense, Everyone that he loves must be tortured in the most horrible way that you can imagine until they are dead, and in the afterlife, they will see that for the eternity.

4) Their life will be filled with happiness, fortune and health.

5) Try to act as anybody would act.

6) If the humans were a good specie during their existence, I would send their souls to rest, and if they were just some genocides, I would give them an eternal punishment.

20. Magenta Mucus

1. What would you be god of? I would be the God of Purple, Lust, and Music.
    2. What would be your symbol? A magenta blob that changes shape to please any lustiness.
    3. A mortal had offended you. No matter how slight the offense, it must not go unpunished. How would you have your vengeance? He shall be struck by either erectile dysfuction or no musical ability. If he has both, he shall turn purple and pass out in events he cares about. Same for women.
    4. In contrast, what blessing would you offer if you were in a good mood? I shall bless with a more appealing figure/genitalia, and/or heightened musical ability.
    5. You fell in love with a mortal, what now? We shalt fuck and I shall elevate the other party to near-Godlike power.
    6. The apocalypse was near, what role would you play? (E.g. famine, disease, prophetic dreams, make everyone horny, etc..) Make everyone horny, so they could sleep. While sleeping, gove prophetic dreams to those who please my eye, and then when they wake up I shall have them made hornt again so they do not realize that those who appeal to me in any way (and those alone) are stuck in godlike safe houss until the events of the Four Horsemen have come and gone by.