1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone is gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Dec 6, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello my favorite ice cream cones what's up y'all!!!

So as the title I think you can guess what this is about. To be perfectly honest I'm pretty black and white about sexual orientation. Either you're gay,pan,straight, or asexual. For the most part at least all of my male friends are straight except for three of my gay friends and when I first told my guy friends I was gay they we're surprised /found it interesting because of my eccentricities I suppose. I think some of my girlfriends were a bit more shocked and asked me questions like: who turned you out or did anyone make you that way?
    My response is I woke up like dis.... seriously... one day I was thinking about what's for school lunch and cramming for an exam the next morning I'he got boys on the brain. I don't think everyone is gay but I do believe in fluid sexuality. An example: or most of your teen life you could like boys. Then perhaps at thirty you have an attraction towards women and only women.. then for about a month you might be asexual. Sometimes I believe that that definition is me. I tend to call myself bi A sexual. I find girls to be cute but in the sense of being a big brother and protecting her or snuggling at night. Then I find myself staring at boys and going for them to snuggle me XD *nose bleeds a little*. Then I could say Fuck every human for like nine months.... then when spring hits I'm like a friggin butterfly saying I love all sentient life XD.
    What are your guys thoughts on this, I'd love to hear... cuz ya know, you guys are cool n shiz (!)(!)(!)

2. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, to start off, I thought I was straight a few years ago. I thought that I liked a girl for about 5 years. Until I started noticing boys when I was about 10 years old, but I drove it away of course, but back to the story, I stopped liking her because she was kinda a bitch to me, and I later on discovered who I was. I like girls, but only as a friend or even as a brother, sure I would cuddle, but, not that I won't feel uncomfortable. With guys it's a little simpler, for me I can actually see myself in a relationship with one, but not with girls, I only realized that this year, for the half of this year I labeled myself as Bi-Sexual, but I wasn't at all until I asked myself the question, "do you even like girls?"
    Nobody, but my sister and a few friends know I'm gay, and I'm planning on coming out as a whole soon, which is quite scary for me.
    But I'm happy the way I am, and I am happy that I like boys, even though I had an attraction to girls earlier, that is gone now, as I have found a little bit of myself in these 6 years that I have noticed boys.

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heeeeyyyy. So I'm bi. Just gonna throw that out there. Not gay, pan, straight, or asexual. True bi.

I do believe that for some people, sexuality is fluid. For me, in a sense, it kind of is. As with a bi-cycle, I have days/weeks where I'm more attracted to one or the other. But, even if one day I'm more attracted to men, it doesn't mean that I'm not attracted to women. Or anyone in between/not listed. And it works the other way. Just because I might find one gender/non-gender more attractive or appealing doesn't mean that I don't find any others unappealing.

Does that make sense?

4. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    That doesn't sound black and white to me.

5. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know XD I just mean for people who are either completely a or gay or pan or straight. I find it rather hard for them to say I'm not completely something or the other from personal experiences. My grandma is a lesbian but growing up in the 50s women really didn't have a voice all that much and since she was forced to marry/ have sex with men that's how my mom came into existence.. I'm glad I was born and she gave birth to my mom though. She always knew she was a lesbian though. So I suppose that's why I say that I don't really believe it when people say not everyone is completely gay or straight .

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did you guys know that 80% of "straight" people have had at least some fantasy of being with the same sex.

7. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a boyfriend, does that make me gay? :<

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I think that's a good nirvana lyric

9. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahaha XD What else, could I say? :wink:

10. Justinian20

Great Victories are like sweet nectar, come let us drink of the most rare and glorious fruit.

A little bit random I know, but hey I agree that fluid sexuality is true but then are we really fluid or do we just sometimes get tired of sexual stuff. Unless you have a high sex drive. I don't believe I've ever had a fluid sexuality as now when I look back I was gay as a kid I just never realized it. And I never had thoughts about women sexually it was more like admiration.